Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjayusa View Post
    Peyton Hillis is gonna be a free agent in 2012, just sayinggggggggggg
    Wouldn't that be funny. The ultimate slap in the face to McDaniels, reacquiring the players he shipped out.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I see Buck & White leaving (somewhat hoping) Buck has too many flaws, White has the talent, but a head full of crap. Moreno & Ball could be our 1-2 punch, if we don't sign DW or draft a RB
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Yep! Moreno hasn't been the problem the line has and once he got some blocking last year he started showing a lot of flashes of what he was capable of.

Since we're going back to ZBS this year expect him to have a big year.
        IF he can stay healthy. That's a big If for Knowshon. He needs to improve between the tackles also.
        "I've gone great lengths to expand my threshold of pain" - HR

Comment

knowshon is the starter and no one on the roster is close to him in terms of talent. Dude has had some unlucky breaks with scheme OL and injuries.

and STRETCH OUT YOUR FREAKING HAMSTRINGS DUDE!!!!

Still knowshon is a stud and will demonstrate that.

Via is a good rb to keep an eye on, but he fumbles way to much and has off field concerns.

A good sleeper RB is graig cooper. In fact, He is my ultimate sleeper. Somone who could be had as late as the 5th/6th rounds. He could go earlier, he has the talent, but a lack of full time production and a knee injury leaves question marks that will make him fall.
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by biglig View Post
            IF he can stay healthy. That's a big If for Knowshon. He needs to improve between the tackles also.
            Yeah. A HUGE if. Massive. I mean, the guys missed 3 games in his career. That's like 1/11 of his career so far.
            sigpic
            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by jayjayusa View Post
              He seemed to click so well with Timmy, blocked well too and did things Moreno just seems to dream about.
              I'm pretty sure this Orton thing is just a bluff so we can value him a lil bit to trade his ass out of town. Tebow loves and knows how to run, has a great arm and has amazing speed for a guy his size. Maybe we'll even see some unstoppable Wildcat with our old Fox running things.
              Knowshon and Buck will both have a nice year, since we're gonna run like crazy this year. I'm afraid our OLine will suck again if we don't grab some free agents.
              The whole team will SUCK again this IF.

#1. The defense isn't overhauled to resemle somethig that looks like an NFL unit.

#2 The offense cannot convert 3rd downs and red zones into tds.

#3. The running game doesn't pick up. Buck hasnt EVER made it though and entire NFL season season yet without being injured. HELL, he was hurt at Nebraska too. It sucks too, because he has a LOT OF TALENT, and he can do it ALL! Run, catch, block, I think he has more upside then Moreno!
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                Yeah. A HUGE if. Massive. I mean, the guys missed 3 games in his career. That's like 1/11 of his career so far.
                Lol qft. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                  Yea we needed him those 3 games! oh wait nevermind lol

Lets just say He hasn't been a difference maker and he's not the sturdiest back in the world. With Fox aboard he may be able to improve-we'll see.
                  "I've gone great lengths to expand my threshold of pain" - HR

Comment

I still think the Broncos should try to re-sign Maroney cheap. Keep him around because we gave a 4th round pick for him, he is 26 years old, Buckhalter is getting old and White is trying to come back from a devastating injury. It looks like there will be no CBA before the draft, which means the Broncos will have 6 picks to fill needs.

I don't like the idea of using one of these picks to get another RB. Fox can ask the scouts to take a good look at potential college free agents. Undrafted guys like Pierre Thomas, Selvin Young, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead, Arian Foster, LeGarrette Blount and Keiland Williams are proof that you can add depth at RB without spending a draft pick.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by biglig View Post
                      Can I point out now that the "tackles" also need to improve?

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                      Selvin Young
                      That name right there gets me excited. Something about him that I really like.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X