DJ Williams Progress Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Williams Progress Report

How'd you guys think he did on Sunday? Was he a ballhawk just like in previous games?

yea he played great
    The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

He led the team in tackles.......again.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

He led the team in tackles.......again.
        I'll say it again....read my sig.....DJ is the man Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
          I'll say it again....read my sig.....DJ is the man Go Broncos
          No arguments here. :p
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

I'm really excited to see my Broncs on MNF. See, I used to live in CO until I moved to Seattle recently.

Hahah, I could care less about the Seahawks...Broncos all the wayyy baby!!

Comment

I remember all the draft gurus were saying the D.J. wasn't as good as Jonathan Vilma because he "lacked the instincts Vilma has". Shows how much those guys know, as D.J. is a lock for DROY.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                I remember all the draft gurus were saying the D.J. wasn't as good as Jonathan Vilma because he "lacked the instincts Vilma has". Shows how much those guys know, as D.J. is a lock for DROY.
                I hope he does win the DROY. Those draft guys were crazy. I think I only remember one mock draft that had us taking DJ.

I remember most of the mock draft had us taking

Karlos Dansby-I dont know how he's playin
                Ben Troupe-Just had his first start, not impressive
                Clayton-Who looks like a stud but went before our pick

Anyway that's what I remember, I think we struck gold.

Comment

Yeah i remember people on this board complaining that we didnt draft a few other guys instead of D.J , im guessing everyone is happy now, D.J is becoming one of the better outside linebackers in the nfl and he is only a rookie.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                    Yeah i remember people on this board complaining that we didnt draft a few other guys instead of D.J , im guessing everyone is happy now, D.J is becoming one of the better outside linebackers in the nfl and he is only a rookie.
                    Yeah, I wish someone would pull up some of those draft threads just to see what ppl were thinking. Btw How do you do that? I would like to see, maybe no one else is interested in that.

Comment

I think Sean Taylor has a better chance at DROY, he had 4 tackles, 1 sack and a pick in his last game. He is going to be a monster back there.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                        I think Sean Taylor has a better chance at DROY, he had 4 tackles, 1 sack and a pick in his last game. He is going to be a monster back there.
                        I agree. But you must consider it was chicago. DJ will have his chance on monday nite to make his case. National TV and a scrub team.....He could jump above everyone with a strong showing. Not to mention he has been awesome week in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                          yeh hell be the best Safety in the league in a few years, but the broncos defense is rated number one, and if it stays that way he will be considered higher than sean TUNE INTO ESPN NOW BOYS ANDD GIRLS SHANNON CONSIDERING COMEBACK!
                          Blet

Comment

I D.J. is a lock for DROY.
                            Nope, although he has alot of tackles he has no "special" stas like ints, ff, f-recovery. Michael Boulware is looking very good up in Seattle right now and now that Taylor is getting reps in Washington he is looking unbelievably good.

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
                              Nope, although he has alot of tackles he has no "special" stas like ints, ff, f-recovery. Michael Boulware is looking very good up in Seattle right now and now that Taylor is getting reps in Washington he is looking unbelievably good.
                              I think that they should take into consideration that a rookie was able to supplant an incumbent starter at OLB on the leagues' BEST defense and lead the team in tackles.

Not to mention, he makes a big hit every game, it seems.

Coyer has not even turned this guy loose, yet. He is being very conservative with him. And rightfully so....I bet later in the season, namely in the playoffs, he uncollars him a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X