Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Droughns Nickname

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Droughns Nickname

    Originally posted by klgalyean
    I think we should call him the Robot!

    He looks like a freakin robot out there the way he keeps those legs moving and breaks tackles

    Plus the Drone part of it.

    just a thought. Maybe he already has a name that I don't know about
    how about Droghn
    Eagles own u

    Comment


    • #17
      SMASH! give it to SMASH!

      :p
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

      Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

      Answer: Championships.

      Comment


      • #18
        there are to many peope with their initials as their nick name..so i think we should be original and give him something else

        Terrel "TO" Owens
        Clinton "CP" portis
        Terry "TB" Bradshaw
        Terrel "TD" Davis

        I could go on, but i think you get the point. I think Initials are flat out lame now. NO MORE I SAY!
        2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

        Comment


        • #19
          How about R2D2......im joking by the way.
          New England Patriots GM

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Gbt31
            How about R2D2......im joking by the way.
            Ya.....that's the point I was trying to make when I suggested : RD=TD2. (RDTD2)

            Eh....nevermind.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

            Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

            What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

            Answer: Championships.

            Comment


            • #21
              why are we talking about this, triying to name him like he's a puppy. if he's gonna get a nickname it's gonna come from his teammates and not us
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #22
                Hollywood is proper. I dont know how it fits him, but if that's what the team calls him then it's cool

                Comment


                • #23
                  i heard somebody calling him Ruben 'The Running Man' Droughns
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by arapaho
                    why are we talking about this, triying to name him like he's a puppy. if he's gonna get a nickname it's gonna come from his teammates and not us
                    hear hear

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Forest...

                      Run FOREST Run!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        RUEBEN "RETURN OF THE" DROUGHNS
                        **BLITZ EM OFF THE BUS!!!**

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by arapaho
                          why are we talking about this, triying to name him like he's a puppy. if he's gonna get a nickname it's gonna come from his teammates and not us
                          lets name him sir floppy ears.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            RUBEN

                            How about Ruben(THE DRONE)DROUGHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                              I just call him Bulldozer or "Dozer" for short.
                              i like that. like from the matrix, dozer, the pimpness. hell yes
                              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Droughns Nickname

                                Originally posted by klgalyean
                                I think we should call him the Robot!

                                He looks like a freakin robot out there the way he keeps those legs moving and breaks tackles

                                Plus the Drone part of it.

                                just a thought. Maybe he already has a name that I don't know about
                                plus, that would be the start of the greatest touchdown dance ever!
                                Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X