Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Heard! Shannon Sharpe Thinking Of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Heard! Shannon Sharpe Thinking Of....

COMING BACK ! THATS RIGHT COMING BACK! I JUST SAW IT ON PARDON THE INTERUPTION... IM PUMPED I HOPE HE DOES....

SAME HERE DUDE< YOU BEAT ME TO IT! nice to see your name reinstate as well, COME HOME SHANNON!
    Blet

Comment

To be honest....I don't think that the team needs the distraction.

If Shannon wanted to play, he should have played...and went through camp and the like.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

MAN IF YOU GUYS ARE MESSING WITH US......IM GOING TO REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEBODY. Dont toy with my emotions like this. Are you for sure? You heard HIM say that?

Comment

Re: Just Heard! Shannon Sharpe Thinking Of....

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
          COMING BACK ! THATS RIGHT COMING BACK! I JUST SAW IT ON PARDON THE INTERUPTION... IM PUMPED I HOPE HE DOES....
          Im not sure on this one. I think his work as a player is finished. Why give into the voice that you miss the game too much?
          I would like to see him return home..........Broncos!
          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I dunno....these "unretirements" never seem to work out well. I'm content with what we have.
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Re: Just Heard! Shannon Sharpe Thinking Of....

Is he talking about this year or next?

If this season, I'm with RunByDesign and think it would just be a distraction. I love Shannon but this is not the time to make a comeback.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

hed be an awsome influence to our young TES like Putzier and such

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.
                  SAME HERE DUDE< YOU BEAT ME TO IT! nice to see your name reinstate as well, COME HOME SHANNON!
                  Good to know that Im not the only Carolina Bronco fan! how bout trotting out to a game sometime from the East?
                  ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

DAM HE SAID :i have a better chance winning the lottery than coming back to play football: grr all that for nothing, dam you PTI!
                    Blet

Comment

*** **** hype

Comment

Interuption???? Are you kidding??? Sharpe would do nothing but make this offense more deadly. Period!

Comment

damnt, and he wants the yankees to win the ALCS< SHANNON!!!!!
                          Blet

Comment

hed be an awsome influence to our young TES like Putzier and such
                            Actually, all of our TE's have already had tuteledge from Shannon.

Not that more would hurt....but I don't think that Shannon is in game shape and any incursion into the team would be disrupting and may take away thier focus.

Comment

Actually it was winning the lottery in 5 different states

Comment

Working...
                              X