Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Defensive MVP so far

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Defensive MVP so far

    Has got to be Kenoy Kennedy, he has made at least 4 touchdown saving tackles already that saved the game, also he is forcng and recovering fumbles, and just overall being very very solid im impressed.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

    I tried to warn ya.

  • #2
    I don't know about MVP but I think DJ Williams has been extremely impressive.

    I think the additions of Bailey and Lynch has raised the level of play of the other players as well. That counts for alot.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would have to say the Defensive MVP is either Bailey or Williams. I lean more towards D.J.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

      Comment


      • #4
        It's hard to pick one so early in the season.

        Wilson, Lynch, Bailey, or Williams.

        D.J. is the most impressive so far, Champ's open field tackling has been excellent, Lynch is pulverizing opponents and without Big Al this defense would not have an identity.

        Comment


        • #5
          Bailey has changed the way we play D. He has helped raise the confidence of everyone else out there. The difference he has made is much more than stats.

          No question it is Bailey

          Comment


          • #6
            I would say Bailey because he takes way the opposing teams best receiver and that allows guys like DJ to make more plays.
            John 11: 25-27

            My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



            Thanks Snk16

            Comment


            • #7
              I just want to reiterate.
              D.J. is leading the team in tackles. That's really impressive for a rookie. Who knows how good he'll be by the end of the year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Defensive MVP so far

                Originally posted by Return of Lava
                Has got to be Kenoy Kennedy.......
                Kennedy is ALWAYS a superb factor in the game. he's terrific. its hard to make a selection right now though, with the defense we got. it would be hard to single any one of those guys out. they're all playing great. i think our pass rush needs some help, we dont have enough sacks. look what Bailey did to Jerry Porter last week. Lynch is destroying people, DJ Williams is the most impressive player on the field, if you ask me, he's in on every single play damn near and playing ahead of his time. for a rookie.. ya, he's a bad ass! then again, just cause he isnt in on every single tackle doesnt mean much, thats why Bailey is as awesome as he is... he covers one entire side of the field by himself. Herndon has impressed me too. so many factors, too hard to make an mvp already.
                mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  I just want to reiterate.
                  D.J. is leading the team in tackles. That's really impressive for a rookie. Who knows how good he'll be by the end of the year.
                  by the end of the year? How about his career. This guy has the physical skills of Ray Lewis. He is huge, passionate, intense, fast, and seems to read things well. This guy will be a top tier OLB in this league for many years to come.

                  I am excited to see how things go when we get a rested Pryce back. This D could be really scary.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It is so nice to be talking about this team and mentioning the defense as the strongest part.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by myoung
                      by the end of the year? How about his career. This guy has the physical skills of Ray Lewis. He is huge, passionate, intense, fast, and seems to read things well. This guy will be a top tier OLB in this league for many years to come.

                      I am excited to see how things go when we get a rested Pryce back. This D could be really scary.
                      Yes, but D.J. isn't insane the way Lewis is. D.J. doesn't have that "killer" instinct, if you know what I mean.

                      But I'll still vote for Al Wilson as defensive MVP. He is literally the center of the defense and has been the most stable and reliable cog in the defensive machine for the past few years. Al may only be second on the team in tackles but he also makes fewer mistakes right now than does D.J.

                      But I don't think there's a need to say that such and such and player is more important than any other. Defense, in particular, is all about cohesiveness and playing as a team. Guys doing the dirty work that aren't getting all the flashy stats are still just as important as the high tackle guys.

                      I have to say, I'm just enjoying our defense as a whole right now and I really looking forward to getting Pryce back in the mix.
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Larry Coyer.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          I just want to reiterate.
                          D.J. is leading the team in tackles. That's really impressive for a rookie. Who knows how good he'll be by the end of the year.
                          Read the Sig................DJ is definately the mvp. His ability to play man coverage is what makes things work. Those things dont show up in the stat book. But the fact that a nickle back doesnt always have to be brought in really helps the D. We can do alot of things because of DJ ability. And once he gets his hands on a player, the player is going down.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Javalon
                            Yes, but D.J. isn't insane the way Lewis is. D.J. doesn't have that "killer" instinct, if you know what I mean.

                            But I'll still vote for Al Wilson as defensive MVP. He is literally the center of the defense and has been the most stable and reliable cog in the defensive machine for the past few years. Al may only be second on the team in tackles but he also makes fewer mistakes right now than does D.J.

                            But I don't think there's a need to say that such and such and player is more important than any other. Defense, in particular, is all about cohesiveness and playing as a team. Guys doing the dirty work that aren't getting all the flashy stats are still just as important as the high tackle guys.

                            I have to say, I'm just enjoying our defense as a whole right now and I really looking forward to getting Pryce back in the mix.
                            Yeah, I was wondering why nobody said Al. Over the long haul he is the leader and defensive mvp. But once Pryce gets back he is gonna have a field day. He will change everything for the D. We will have the most feared d in the league. Think about how those blitzes are gonna work when Pryce gets double teamed. Or how Pryce will get single blocked because of the blitz. Go Broncos

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              man that is sooooooo tough.. bailey is shutting folks down making open feild tackles...lynch is great run support anda great tackler....kennoy is having a quiet season ..but is making plays.... DJ is gonna be a in a leauge of his own...al wilson is being a trooper with DJ taking some pressure off him ...im pretty darn impressed with pope and the Dline i am happy with the way they are shutting down opposeing run offenses ....and Donnie Spraghen is not making any mistakes and with al and DJ i think his play has definelty elivated .....its night and day differnece with him this year... hayward got off to a good start with out Pryce mix pyrce back in the mix and its gonna be sick ... but i think i am gonna go with LYNCH
                              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                              While he sits by his hearth at home.
                              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                              That he knows nothing at all.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X