• Show
Clear All

• Peerless
    replied
    Rod and Ash are bound to get 800+.

Leave a comment:

• PutzierChic06
    replied
    Your right about spreading the ball around.. I think there will be quite a few guys with 500+ yards though.

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    I don't think so, not this year.

When the younger guys develop, I think we could easily, but we just spread the ball around too much this year...

Leave a comment:

• Helderht_
    replied
    I think that 1 of them will have but something like 1100 yds

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    If we continue to have success in the running game, get turn overs which provide more offensive opporunity

Leave a comment:

• PutzierChic06
    replied
    I hope we do.. and I hope it's Lelie.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    I think Ashley has potential to have 1,000.

There are going to be lots of 4 digit yardage for us this year I think

Doesn't Plummer already have over 1,000 passing yards?

Course so do like 6 other QBs since it's not too difficult but still.

Leave a comment:

• duok
    replied
    I don't see us having a 1000 yd WR this year. It will be close but, with our running game clicking I see a ball control offense in our future, that kind of O doesn't give WR big numbers

Leave a comment:

• GriffinRB22
    replied
    Smith

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Lelie may go over the mark, depending if he gets more passes thrown to him.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Don't get me wrong, our offense is perfectly capable of producing 1000 yard WR's...just I don't think it will happen this year. I think everyone can tell that Rod is a step slower than last year, and probably isn't more than a couple years from retirement. Typically in that situation numbers start to dwindle.

Ashley Lelie, on the other hand, is I think at the cusp of his best years in the league...but I think we will have to wait till next year for him to break the 1,000 yard mark.

I just want more Watts from our passing game.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    I don't think so, not this year. We rely so heavily on our TE's that it really takes a lot of catches away from the WR's. Good for the offense, bad for individual stats.
    Id rather have an O that goes all the way, then a great WR (like Boldin) who wont make the P.O's.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    I don't think so, not this year. We rely so heavily on our TE's that it really takes a lot of catches away from the WR's. Good for the offense, bad for individual stats.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    Lelie is only going to get better as the season goes on. I'm sure he will break 1000.
    My neighbor is making a bet with me, cuz he's a bronco fan here on WI also (thats why i started the thread). I dont know if i wanna bet my hard work $20 for mowing the lawn lol.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Lelie is only going to get better as the season goes on. I'm sure he will break 1000.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X