Plummer isn't a good QB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer isn't a good QB...

He's descent, I don't his inconsistancy. Yes, he has alot of potential, but his career is half over and he does nothing but throws INTs. I hate it, you never know what to expect from him. Wether it's a good game or a bad one. IMO, he is over rated across this board and across all of the Broncos nation... He gets to much respect and he really doesn't earn it. I'm not saying bench him, but now Griese on the Bucs is making Plummer look like a pee wee player.
    sigpic

Re: Plummer isn't a good QB...

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    He's descent, I don't his inconsistancy. Yes, he has alot of potential, but his career is half over and he does nothing but throws INTs. I hate it, you never know what to expect from him. Wether it's a good game or a bad one. IMO, he is over rated across this board and across all of the Broncos nation... He gets to much respect and he really doesn't earn it. I'm not saying bench him, but now Griese on the Bucs is making Plummer look like a pee wee player.
    stupid statement.... Griese has one good game and you jump the wagon.... and plummer is a good player,he makes up for any mistakes he causes, How are you going to say he does nothing but throw INTS, He has 10 tds and 5 INTs and is like 106-157 so get your facts straight

Comment

When did you fall and hit your head ? I hope you feel better soon:jump:

Comment

This is the 140971234908198th Plummer bashing/praising thread. It is get VERY old, lets talk about somehtin else!!

Plummer is good, and he wins, maybe he isn't GREAT, but who cares!

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
          This is the 140971234908198th Plummer bashing/praising thread. It is get VERY old, lets talk about somehtin else!!

Plummer is good, and he wins, maybe he isn't GREAT, but who cares!
          Exactly, He makes mistakes all QBS do, but he makes up for them and Wins the only loss we have isnt plummers fault....

Comment

I've been critical of Plummer's play..but you must be watchng a different game than I am. Plummer throws INTs..but what QB doesn't? Plummer looked FANTASTIC in the Raiders game. He threw well from the Pocket and on the run.

I don't know if you are just trying to start arguements or not. But if you really feel Plummer is that bad...can you tell us how so?

He gets to much respect and he really doesn't earn it.

How would you like to seem him earn it?

Comment

Re: Re: Plummer isn't a good QB...

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
              stupid statement.... Griese has one good game and you jump the wagon.... and plummer is a good player,he makes up for any mistakes he causes, How are you going to say he does nothing but throw INTS, He has 10 tds and 5 INTs and is like 106-157 so get your facts straight
              Griese had 2 good games...
              sigpic

Comment

is that how your going to back up your statement?

Comment

We need a :kicking Dead Horse: emoticon!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!

He gets to much respect and he really doesn't earn it.

How would you like to seem him earn it?

Get us a playoff win...
                    sigpic

Comment

lol im not a griese hater or nething but how are you going to judge jake on playoff win when we lost to colts?and griese never played in the playoffs for the buccs

Comment

Re: Plummer isn't a good QB...

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                        Please, since Plummer has come to Denver he has thrown more tds than ints. This year alone he has a ratio of 2:1 tds to ints, which translate to date as 10 tds to 5 ints. I don't know where you get this idea he's overrated, he fits Shanahan's system that is known fact. He runs hot and cold at times but overall he's been fairly consistance since being a Broncos uniform.

Maybe you didn't watch Griese when he was with the Broncos but I didn't and he was not good fit for this offense and he failure as leader. I tell right Jake's teams have confidence in him that they didn't have in Griese.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

i'm gonna be the first to say it...you are an idiot

Comment

so champ sucks if he doesnt get 5 interceptions a game and doesnt get us a playoff win?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos85
                              i'm gonna be the first to say it...you are an idiot
                              i was going to say that but i dont want to ge tbanned

Comment

Working...
                              X