Plummer isn't a good QB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    I said that because Griese is looking really good and Plummer is looking decent.
    Plummer thre THREE TD's and ONE INT last week meanwhile Griese had 2TD's and 1 int and 1 fumble. Who was just DECENT again?? You must be smoking crack, or you don't know anything about football. You can have your own opinion and that is fine and good great even, but don't insult my intelligence by making inane comments that have NO factual basis!!

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
      Go back and read that post again i edited out the "go root for the raiders or chiefs" comment (before you posted the quote above), because I realized that it was a bit over the top and uncalled for. Maybe you should realize the same thing about this enitre thread.
      I'm not gonna delete this thread, it's my opinion, I am entitled to it, and you can think whatever you want about me. You guys are just acting like jackasses because I said one negative(Wasn't really negative) thing about Plummer.
      sigpic

Comment

That's funny because I haven't seen Plummer do anything but help turn our team around from the mess Griese made out of it.

He's done better than Griese by far and I haven't seen Griese do anything but ride pine for the last 3 years.

In the end, why does it matter that Plummer throws interceptions.

Newsflash: EVERY quarterback throws interceptions. The difference between the good QBs and the bad ones is that the good ones find ways to win despite mistakes in games (Plummer) and bad ones choke and lose football games (Griese).

If you truly think Griese is better than Plummer then...wow. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Tampa Bay lose last week? So it really doesn't matter if he had the game of his life.

All I care about is the Ws, not INTs or Fums, or anything like that....the only stat that matters is the 'W'.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
          Plummer thre THREE TD's and ONE INT last week meanwhile Griese had 2TD's and 1 int and 1 fumble.
          Guess you didn't read this post

I still like Bell and I still hope he does great... I would rather have a Bell runner than a Reuben runner, trust me. But Reuben is doing a great job so I support him. And Q just sucks, I relized that week 2...

And plus, I never said Plummer was a bad QB. But he isn't a good QB either, he's descent. He would be good if he wasn't so inconsistent... His inconsistence almost lost us every game this year.

Week 1: Chiefs- 34-24, threw 2 INTs that resulted into TDs and they almost came back and won it.

Week 3: Good game

Week 4: Didn't do much this game we only won 16-13.

Week 5: Threw 2 INTs that resulted into scores again and the one was a goal line- that shoulda been a TD. But he scared me and we just barely won 20-17. And it was because of a penalty with the flag and the ref and player and all that.

Week 6: Great game...

So in week 1, 4, and 5 he almost had us losing... And you wanna tell me that he is a good QB?

Like I said, he is descent... You make it sound like i'm hating on Plummer when i'm not, but his decisions are plain out stupid.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
            That's funny because I haven't seen Plummer do anything but help turn our team around from the mess Griese made out of it.

He's done better than Griese by far and I haven't seen Griese do anything but ride pine for the last 3 years.

In the end, why does it matter that Plummer throws interceptions.

Newsflash: EVERY quarterback throws interceptions. The difference between the good QBs and the bad ones is that the good ones find ways to win despite mistakes in games (Plummer) and bad ones choke and lose football games (Griese).

If you truly think Griese is better than Plummer then...wow. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Tampa Bay lose last week? So it really doesn't matter if he had the game of his life.

All I care about is the Ws, not INTs or Fums, or anything like that....the only stat that matters is the 'W'.
            Excellent

Comment

I NEVER SAID THAT GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not gonna delete this thread, it's my opinion, I am entitled to it, and you can think whatever you want about me. You guys are just acting like jackasses because I said one negative(Wasn't really negative) thing about Plummer.
                You are just proving your mental capacity. The Plummer looks like a pee wee football player compared to griese comment was obviously put into the thread JUST FOR A REACTION, well you got it, so STOP COMPLAINING YOU BABY!! Further more I never said delete the thread (although it isn't a bad idea!) I merely suggested maybe you should think before posting. Instead of spewing idiocy

Comment

I NEVER SAID THAT GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!
                  It just seems that way. In fact, this comment of yours:

"but now Griese on the Bucs is making Plummer look like a pee wee player."

would make it seem like you think Griese is better than Plummer. How else can you interpret that?

Why compare the two? You say Griese had a good game, blah blah. He always has "good" games, that doesn't mean he's of starting caliber.

I just don't see what is wrong with Plummer. He gets us that 'W', that's all that matters.

Griese never did that for us. All he did for us was cost us the best running back ever to play in Denver and potentially the NFL (save for Sanders).
                  Last edited by RealBronco; 10-21-2004, 04:08 PM.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I don't think too highly of Jake.. but he seems to be getting the job done so I'm happy with that..

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
                      You are just proving your mental capacity. The Plummer looks like a pee wee football player compared to griese comment was obviously put into the thread JUST FOR A REACTION, well you got it, so STOP COMPLAINING YOU BABY!! Further more I never said delete the thread (although it isn't a bad idea!) I merely suggested maybe you should think before posting. Instead of spewing idiocy
                      Because Griese looked better the past 2 weeks, thats why I said it... I never said anything about him being better, I said about him looking better...

So stop acting like a thick headed fool and start listening to what i'm saying...

And what a way to treat your fellow fans saying that i'm a Baby and idiot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok...I am done with this thread..I understand what you are trying to say DB. Albeit I don't agree. I understand.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Guess you didn't read this post
                          First of all you edited your origional post (good game to GREAT GAME), second if that is the case then you have just contradicted your first post and the reason for this thread. I am jumping on the DELETE THIS STUPID WASTE OF A THREAD bandwagon. See you all later, what a waste of time on a guy that just wants attention.

Go Plummer!!

Go Broncos!!

Comment

My insurance sure wishes Jake didn't throw Int's too (weekly heartattacks) although Best Buy is loving Jake (New TV due to flying shoe)

I just have to say that while he makes me scream and yell Jake is a good QB, with decent numbers. What makes him good is that he will fight till the end every single play. Sometimes he fights too hard (left handed int) but I will take his passion and fight over great numbers anyday. Culpepper is putting up Super numbers but unless he has changed a game will go bad and he will be shown on the sideline yelling at coaches, players and then will pretty much give up on the game. I can't see Jake ever giving up.
                            No Blood No Foul

Comment

I just don't see what is wrong with Plummer. He gets us that 'W', that's all that matters.
                              I never said that there was anything wrong with Plummer except for his inconsistency. This was the whole point of the thread... He's inconsistent and everyone knows that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Because Griese looked better the past 2 weeks, thats why I said it... I never said anything about him being better, I said about him looking better...

So stop acting like a thick headed fool and start listening to what i'm saying...

And what a way to treat your fellow fans saying that i'm a Baby and idiot.
                                You are a baby and you are an idiot espeacially if you can't see how you are contradicting yourself, and making a fool of your self.

I have wasted enough time on YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X