Plummer isn't a good QB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^agree

John is gone folks. Lets move on already.
    Whoever starts a plummer bashing thread without stating who they would start in their place should be banned.
    Mind what you have learned, save you it can.

Comment

• No, I respond with your quote because I totally agree...

Some of these guys WILL NEVER get satisfied unless they play picture perfect football...should go over and be Patriot fans...

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• I think jake could hit 20 wins as a denver starter after this season....Thats 10 wins a year ,pretty good I'd say.

Stats are not that important .WINS are.
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• That Griese line was a killer though.... I mean he lost to the Rams, fumbled on his own goal line and up to 2 weeks ago he was a third stringer. When did he ever win 14 games out of 18 for us. Up until his last season with the Broncos Griese never even won 3 games in a row as a starter.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
            That Griese line was a killer though.... I mean he lost to the Rams, fumbled on his own goal line and up to 2 weeks ago he was a third stringer. When did he ever win 14 games out of 18 for us. Up until his last season with the Broncos Griese never even won 3 games in a row as a starter.
            Yea I must admit I was shaking my head when i read the first post on this thread and the griese reference.
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Plummer isn't a good QB...

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              I never said he sucks dude. I'm saying that he is inconsistent, over rated, and is a descent QB. DESCENT. Do I need to goto dictionary.com and get you the definition? Well last time I check it mean't mediocre, so yeah. Like I said 500,000,000,000 times, I said he's descent, not good, not bad... Just descent.
              No, you need to go to dictionary.com and get the proper SPELLING for "decent".

Comment

• I read through all the pages of this thread, and kept finding things that I was going to say, going to respond to, going to quote, but you guys have said it all.

Please DBfan, please, just think more before you post. I'm sure I'm with everyone else when I say that we don't want you to stop posting, just please stop posting like you're posting your age and inexperience every time you post.

Griese making Plummer look like a pee-wee player?

Think man, think.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

• Originally posted by twotone
                  I read through all the pages of this thread, and kept finding things that I was going to say, going to respond to, going to quote, but you guys have said it all.

Please DBfan, please, just think more before you post. I'm sure I'm with everyone else when I say that we don't want you to stop posting, just please stop posting like you're posting your age and inexperience every time you post.

Think man, think.
                  I can only think of one thing he might have learned in this thread:

He finally learned how to spell "decent".

I'm in the camp that thinks that DB put this thread up just to get attention. That would also explain his "I'm not gonna post anymore, but here's your last chance to convince me otherwise" thread.

When you post, you best be prepared for the backlash (both positive and negative) it creates. Not that you don't deserve to get banged on, because you do.

Honestly, a pee-wee player?
                  sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Hhrmm......I'm gonna keep my eyes on him.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Maybe he left his 'puter signed on and a faider fan walked by, said "ooh, boy, lookey what I found".......
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• If Griese was anygood the broncos woulda kept him, he sux, you can ask the bronco fans or the miami fans, he has a problem with drinking, now i dont know, maybe he dried up since he got to the bucs, but only two games playing for them doesnt tell us anything about him getting better. Plummer has something Griese never will, Desire to win! no matter what happens in the game, fumble, int, what ever, jake will be there at the end fighting to pull it out in the fourth, ill take a guy with heart any day.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

• you really sound ignorant

I never said Griese is better than Plummer. I said that he is making Plummer look like a pee-wee player... Read closer next time...
                          The system that denver runs is based on a successful running game right?

when jake rolls out after a play action he can either boot leg or throw it and he's one of the best in the league at doing that. that's his strength. It's when the running game is slowed down and eventually jake has to drop back in the pocket that his problems occur. Is his decision making questionable? Yes. does he make up for it later on? YES. Look at his fourth QT stats and see how many mistakes he makes in the last 5 minutes of the game. Griese had to hope that that simms got hurt for him to get into the game tells you highly the bucs had griese on thier depth chart.
                          the big difference between Jake and Brian and this will always be the case, jake's a finisher and brian isn't. simple as that. i like the broncos chances when jake has the ball and driving for a winning score. remember in that jax game before Q fumbled who was driving the broncos for a winning FG against the jags? Jake.
                          Your comments just seem like you trying to start an arguement for any ole reason because i think in your heart you know jake is pretty good but you were bored and wanted to get everybody pissed off either that or your ignorant.
                          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Have you even watched a game.

Jake has been nails in the 4th quarter running out the clock getting critical 1st downs often hanging on to a 3 point lead.

Last year we could win without portis, but we could not win without jake.

Jake is 14-4 (Including Playoffs) how many QB's have that win %?

Who would you rather have then Jake? Peyton=give up 2-3 other starters to afford him, Culpepper=fumbles a lot still, McNabb=Good luck ever getting him out of philly and paying 3 times what plummer makes, Brady=Actually plays very simular to jake only with less mobility, but a little better desition make, but a much stronger recieving core.

But being realistic who would you get?

you seem more like an attention whore then someone that actually knows football.

Comment

• Re: Plummer isn't a good QB...

He's descent, I don't his inconsistancy. Yes, he has alot of potential, but his career is half over and he does nothing but throws INTs. I hate it, you never know what to expect from him. Wether it's a good game or a bad one. IMO, he is over rated across this board and across all of the Broncos nation... He gets to much respect and he really doesn't earn it. I'm not saying bench him, but now Griese on the Bucs is making Plummer look like a pee wee player.

Comment

• Originally posted by twotone
                                I read through all the pages of this thread, and kept finding things that I was going to say, going to respond to, going to quote, but you guys have said it all.

Think man, think.
                                This thread was a waste of my time... Some kid who thinks he knows it all...

DBfan, think of what you post and if you are wrong and can't spell, admit it. It is not the end of the world...

You can have your own opinion but back it up.

Griese for all the stats he has is a loser in games. He makes many more poor decisions then Jake has in Denver. He has now been with three different teams and who knows how long he will stay with Tampa Bay? His poor decision in throwing into the endzone in the fourth quarter lost Tampa the game. He has poor leadership and blames everyone but himself when things go wrong.

Jake is better than decent with the record he has posted in Denver. With the Cardinals he had his problems, but he has done much better with the instruction of Mike Shanahan and the Denver Organization.

I realize you are young, but as others have said you need to think of the backlash you will get when you post things that are going to be controversial and admit when you are wrong.
                                Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                                X