Steve Atwater Officially on HOF ballot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Atwater Officially on HOF ballot

Today Atwater gets his first crack at hall of fame. So does Marino and Steve Young.

I almost hope he doesn't make it on his first try because he'll just get overshadowed by Marino and Young. Then again, it's always an extra honor to make it on your first chance.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
      I almost hope he doesn't make it on his first try because he'll just get overshadowed by Marino and Young. Then again, it's always an extra honor to make it on your first chance.
      I hope he makes it soon as possible. Guys like Art Monk still havent made it in. I think players get passed over again and again, when they deserve to get in. The longer it takes IMO, the harder it is to get in.

Comment

IMO, too many big-time players on the list for him to make it this year.....

...marino, young, irving, to name a few.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak

I know. Not to mention the guys that come up year after year that deserve to get in.

Comment

Atwater should go in at least within 3-4 tries, he was something special in that saftey spot, plus the guy has 2 superbowl rings, that always helps!
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak

maybe im biased in my opinion, but i think Atwater ranks up there with any of those guys. Atwater basically wrote the book on 'how to' be a safety. they had to change the rules because of him even. im a huge Atwater fan, its about damn time he got on the ballot.
              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Here's hopeing he makes it now- another chance may not come along again.

Comment

Congrats to Steve. I hope he makes it asap.
                  Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Hopefully Elway opened the door for Bronco players and we get a number of players in the HOF of the next few years. Atwater is my all-time favorite player, so it would be nice to see him in there soon.

Comment

I would still like to see Randy Gradishar get in next.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I honestly cant see him making it against Irving, Marino, and Young, as much as I want him too, it just doesnt seem realistic.

Comment

Tom Jackson should be on that list... JMO
                          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
                          X