• Show
Clear All

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    Tom Jackson should be on that list... JMO

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    I honestly cant see him making it against Irving, Marino, and Young, as much as I want him too, it just doesnt seem realistic.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I would still like to see Randy Gradishar get in next.

Leave a comment:

• RCardoza278430
    replied
    Hopefully Elway opened the door for Bronco players and we get a number of players in the HOF of the next few years. Atwater is my all-time favorite player, so it would be nice to see him in there soon.

Leave a comment:

• Atwater His Ass
    replied
    Congrats to Steve. I hope he makes it asap.

Leave a comment:

• jocool
    replied
    Here's hopeing he makes it now- another chance may not come along again.

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    IMO, too many big-time players on the list for him to make it this year.....

...marino, young, irving, to name a few.

maybe im biased in my opinion, but i think Atwater ranks up there with any of those guys. Atwater basically wrote the book on 'how to' be a safety. they had to change the rules because of him even. im a huge Atwater fan, its about damn time he got on the ballot.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Atwater should go in at least within 3-4 tries, he was something special in that saftey spot, plus the guy has 2 superbowl rings, that always helps!

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak

I know. Not to mention the guys that come up year after year that deserve to get in.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    I almost hope he doesn't make it on his first try because he'll just get overshadowed by Marino and Young. Then again, it's always an extra honor to make it on your first chance.
    I hope he makes it soon as possible. Guys like Art Monk still havent made it in. I think players get passed over again and again, when they deserve to get in. The longer it takes IMO, the harder it is to get in.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    I almost hope he doesn't make it on his first try because he'll just get overshadowed by Marino and Young. Then again, it's always an extra honor to make it on your first chance.

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    started a topic Steve Atwater Officially on HOF ballot

Steve Atwater Officially on HOF ballot

Today Atwater gets his first crack at hall of fame. So does Marino and Steve Young.
Working...
X