The Best Denver RB of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Denver RB of all time

Now i know most of you will say T.D, but think of there other skills on the field such as catching,pass blocking, run blocking....etc
    T.D
    91.53%
    Clinton Portis
    0.00%
    Mike Anderson
    1.69%
    Olandis Gary
    1.69%
    Bobby Humphrey
    1.69%
    other (im not old enough to remember)
    3.39%

TD hands down.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

no doubt TD

Comment

Nothing to think about TD

Comment

I'd have to say TD as well, but I also used to love Sammy Winder!

Comment

I can't believe this is an actual debate........
            "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Without a shadow if a doubt, T.D. is a Denver RB LEGEND.

Nuff said
              Only winners get wings.

Comment

Floyd Little would be the only other back in TD's league. But TD was still the best.
                Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

1. TD
                  2. Floyd Little
                  3. Sammy Winder
                  4. Clinton Portis
                  5. Mike Anderson

Floyd and Sammy didnt have this offensive line and blocking scheme to run behind and still got it done.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Re: The Best Denver RB of all time

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                    Now i know most of you will say T.D, but think of there other skills on the field such as catching,pass blocking, run blocking....etc
                    For those reasons alone TD is the Best Back Denver has ever seen!! He catches, lined up in the slot, blocked like an animal, he strived for every yard and when in the open field it would have taken God himself to catch him, not to mention one of only 5 back ever to rush for 2000. A vote for any other back in Denver's history would only show ignorance or bias.

Comment

I sure hope you all are talking about Terrell Davis, and not Tony Dorsett, who did play for Denver for a season.

To put it simply...Terrell is one of the greatest backs in league history, thus making him the defining RB in Broncos history books.

Comment

Hey, what about Gerald Whilhite and Steve Sewell? Maybe Gaston Green?
                        Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
                          I know your kidding right???

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
                            Hehe... Gaston "No Gain" Green is what we used to call him.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by cjelway
                              I sure hope you all are talking about Terrell Davis, and not Tony Dorsett, who did play for Denver for a season.

To put it simply...Terrell is one of the greatest backs in league history, thus making him the defining RB in Broncos history books.
                              Tony came here for a pay check not to run, he looked like he was planning his retirement on the sidelines during that season, what a waste of a roster spot he was.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X