Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in the superbowl this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will be in the superbowl this year?

I really believe it will be the Broncos and Eagles. NE is good, but I feel we can rip them appart with our D and RD. If that is the AFC championship game this year. NE is bound for a loss.
    Last edited by ORANGECRUSH77; 10-22-2004, 03:14 PM.
    GO BRONCOS!!

Re: Who do you think will be in the superbowl this year?

Originally posted by ORANGECRUSH77
    I really believe it will be the Broncos and Eagles. NE is good, but I feel we can rip them appart with our D and RD. If that is the AFC championship game this year. NE is bound for a loss.

Thats a good pick dude, but i have a feeling its gonna be Broncos vs Vikes....How good would the match up be between Moss and Champ?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

why ask this Q on a denver site.

btw - if this was a dolphins MB and we were all 'phins fans would YOU say miami?? be honest! lol

Comment

Moss and Champ match up would be interesting to say the least.
        GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

Well, I mainly ask to see who you think will be facing denver Sorry. I really feel damn good about our team this year. These guys look unstoppable and it's about time!

DENVER 6-1 Monday Night
          GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ORANGECRUSH77
            Well, I mainly ask to see who you think will be facing denver Sorry. I really feel damn good about our team this year. These guys look unstoppable and it's about time!

DENVER 6-1 Monday Night
            i was messin' and i agree. you didnt answer my Q!

Comment

You have a point lol. We all want to see our team go for ring 3. However, I made this mainly out of a gut instinct I have been getting. I just vision up seeing the cars flipping and windows breaking and people burning down denver this year. The tear gass flowing! lol
              Last edited by ORANGECRUSH77; 10-22-2004, 03:22 PM.
              GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

If denver keeps playing like its been playing then picking the broncos for the superbowl wont be a homer pick anymore...hehe
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
                  why ask this Q on a denver site.

btw - if this was a dolphins MB and we were all 'phins fans would YOU say miami?? be honest! lol

Right now I'm glad I'm not a Miami fan hahaha. I'd honestly say we wouldn't make it though if we were Miami fans.

But I am certain Denver will be in the playoffs this year. I mean, we will dominate our Division and winning the division means playoffs. It's just how well we do in the playoffs and where we play and who we play.

I know that we will play NE in the playoffs, and whoever beats NE (if anyone) will probably win the SB. So that should be our goal once we get there. But we need to focus on each game, week by week first.
                  I think Atlanta, Tennessee and Indy will be our toughest, and maybe even Houston, they're doing weird things.

My SB predictions: If not us then probably NE again, but I hope it's anyone but NE. I think 3 teams have a shot at taking NE down and going to the SB. New York, Indy and Denver.

So...finally: New England and Philidelphia. But I hope it's ANYONE but NE vs. Phili or Minn.
                  Last edited by RealBronco; 10-22-2004, 03:24 PM.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

my original picks:

Baltimore and Philly

my balt. pick rested on an improving Boller... i was wrong.

Now? Tough to say. I'll wait to see how the jets do against NE. I wonder if it will be us and NE in the AFC Champ.

I'm still gonna go w/ Philly for the NFC.

Comment

So far, Denver has had one complete game. That was last week versus the Raiders. And Im still not sure how much of that was Denver and how much of that was the horrible playing of the Raider team.

I do know the Chargers should have defeated us. Brees overthrew two wide open receivers that would have been sure TDs. And we won on Lelie's 4th down 50 yard TD grab.

We havent really played a good offensive team yet. So, I dont really feel our defense has been tested at all. Offensively, we have struggled versus the good defensive teams (Bucs, Jags) but blew out the crappy defensive teams (KC, Carolina). Oakland was in the middle of the pack, but we just played a complete game and they just laid an egg. But that was the only truly impressive game I've seen us play this year to date.

We play some good teams farther down in our schedule. The Falcons in two weeks will be a good measurement of where we are. They have a very good defense, a solid running game, and a dynamic QB, though they are struggling passing atm. The Cinci game this week is a laugher. The only thing to watch is to see how Rudi Johnson (a power back) does against our D-line. We havent played a power back yet, so that will interest me. However, our safeties will play up in the box due to no passing threat so it won't really be a fair gauge anyhow.

Right now, and especially after last year, the Patriots and Colts have to be favored to be in the Superbowl over Denver. Until our defense shows it can stop those calibur of offenses and that our offense can score against the Pat's calibur of defense, we just cant talk Superbowl yet.

In the NFC, the Eagles or Vikings are obvious. Both have struggling secondaries, advantage to the Eagles, but Minnesota has a better passing game, so that negates it. Both have ridiculous offenses, it will be a good championship game. No one else has a prayer.

Comment

The Patriots look beatable but until somebody knocks them off...

Patriots vs. Vikings

I'm just not sure the Eagles can get over that NFC Championship hump so I'm going with the Vikes. Although the high-scoring Vikings have seriously surprised me in the past by underperforming when it counts the most.

In the AFC, I really think we have a shot depending on our post-season matchups. I really don't want to play the Colts again in Indy but I think we'd have a decent to good shot at any other scenario.

Doens't it seem like the AFC is where all the fun is?
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                          The Patriots look beatable but until somebody knocks them off...

Patriots vs. Vikings

I'm just not sure the Eagles can get over that NFC Championship hump so I'm going with the Vikes. Although the high-scoring Vikings have seriously surprised me in the past by underperforming when it counts the most.

In the AFC, I really think we have a shot depending on our post-season matchups. I really don't want to play the Colts again in Indy but I think we'd have a decent to good shot at any other scenario.

Doens't it seem like the AFC is where all the fun is?
                          The other thing about the Vikings is they still don't have any defense so I don't see them getting all the way to the Super Bowl. If they can shore up the defense then maybe.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

AFC comes down to Patriots, Indy, and Denver. No doubt about it. I think we could handle Indy's offense, and their D is horrorable. Pats and Denver Championship would rock, which i'd give each team a horse a piece.

NFC it's Vikes and Eagles, and with Vikings bad defense (worse than Indy's...imo) I think Eagles will be Super Bowl bound.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                              The other thing about the Vikings is they still don't have any defense so I don't see them getting all the way to the Super Bowl. If they can shore up the defense then maybe.
                              True. They are kind of like a more pass-oriented Chiefs team from last year, eh? Maybe their imbalance will be too much to overcome. Then again, the Rams overcame it a few years back.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                              X