What is going to happen.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going to happen.....

After the season when our backfield is loaded....Rueben, Tatum, Mike, Q, Garrison........

I think we will let Garrison go, move mike back to FB, and it will be between Rueben and tatum but......

What if Rueben continues this pace and is a stud??? What do we do with all these RB's???

My answer.....Keep Tatum, Ruebs, and Marine Mike...let the rest STEP!!!!!

Gimme your 2 cents....

Also

Does MA want to play FB? I think he bolts via FA after the season.

Comment

Hearst is only signed to a 1 year deal anyway, im hoping for a two back set with Reuban and Anderson, man, talk about defenses crapping themselfs, you could pound defenses into pudding .
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Were we supposed to cut one of them this year? I say we keep all the true broncos. That means Hearst is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Black59Razor
          ****asterisk player is MA....will he recover? at 32, that is a rough injury to recover from***
          Ya, thats what I was wondering...There was an injury similar to the one he suffered to another player in the NFL a few years back and he never played again..

Comment

i think denv er took tatum for a reason is he a good player to relieve ruben i think that is something well see in next year... as far as Q as much as i wanna like the guy i dont see much ...and i am NOT HATING.. i think between RD and TB i think we might be set but that is what the offseason goes...who is gonna be a FA at years end anyclues?
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
              Ya, thats what I was wondering...There was an injury similar to the one he suffered to another player in the NFL a few years back and he never played again..
              Bah!! Anderson is a United States Marine, he isnt some ***** punk , this guy isnt soft, he is a piece of iron, if anybody can recover its Mike Anderson. This dude is probly already wanting to get out there with his **** torn!
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Trade, get the first pick in the draft, and get my boy... BRAYLON EDWARDS!
                sigpic

Comment

Nvm, read that wrong.
                  Last edited by Gurm; 10-23-2004, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Move mike to FB trade/of keep for depth Q let tatum back up RD and let hearst go

Comment

Working...
                    X