Tim Tebow Part 4 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    Sorry but I think Gannon was too easy on Hoge. Hoge went so far as to strongly insinuate that the Broncos were only holding onto him because of all the people in the stands with 15 jerseys on. That is well beyond the bounds of decency.
    The hate was apparent with Hoge. I think that was the most surprising thing. He's supposed to be an impartial analyst. Regardless of his assessment, he totally lacked professionalism.

Then in the interview when he said "We could've had this interview before Tebow was drafted", that showed that he wasn't looking at anything with fresh eyes as he claimed. He was looking at the film with an agenda and a conclusion already made.

Plus, the fact that he verbally attacked a radio host, and even Alfred Williams, who agreed with Hoge and was on his side, shows the extent that Hoge lacked professionalism. He's supposed to represent ESPN when going on radio shows like this, and he did. The problem is he represented them poorly.

I don't think I've ever heard anything like that before. That's why it's national news.

Comment

• Why I think Tebow should be traded.

I don't like playing a lefty QB in Madden. The play action passes to the right always looked jacked up because he has to do a reverse 180 to throw it..

(just trying to lighten the mood)

Comment

• cool story bro

Comment

• Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
          I don't like playing a lefty QB in Madden. The play action passes to the right always looked jacked up because he has to do a reverse 180 to throw it..

Thats why you flip the play so it goes to his strong side, but if thats the case I want to trade Orton because I like to be able to win games in Madden lol

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Thats why you flip the play so it goes to his strong side, but if thats the case I want to trade Orton because I like to be able to win games in Madden lol
            I always win with Orton behind center
            :logo:
            :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
            Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
            Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
            Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Beard1 View Post
              Former Chiefs and Raiders QB thinks he has a better understanding of the QB position than Steve Young and John Elway....

I dare say that I'm not THAT suprised.
              He is saying the exact same thing Elway has said, Tony Dungy said, John Gruden has said, and many other people who actually know what they are talking about have been saying.

Tebow is a raw talent that needs to be refined, molded into a QB that can be the franchise QB that every team wants. It is just going to take time and actual play time for him to improve. He is only going to learn so much riding the bench, he needs to take the snaps during games.

I see the same fire, competitiveness, and desire to win that I saw Elway when he first came into the league. I am not saying he will be as great as John was. After all QB's like Elway are a once in a lifetime thing. It will be years before another QB comes along like Elway was.
              People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Then learn how to throw from the pocket and stop running with the QB.

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Hey now I don't run with Tebow, (well unless you drop everyone in to coverage and rush three then I will take it up the gut for a first) I just pound the rock with KM and then do playactions with tebow because teams alway stack the box because they expect me to run then I let it fly as Lloyd or at that time Thomas came down with a long gain. So I could do it with Orton to but then the boot leg looks bad and not natural.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• I'm garbage at that game so it doesn't matter who I have under center.
                    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I honestly don't think it makes a difference what hand the QB throws with when playing Madden. I just flip certain plays. I will admit my playcalling slightly changed when using Tebow, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                        Then in the interview when he said "We could've had this interview before Tebow was drafted", that showed that he wasn't looking at anything with fresh eyes as he claimed. He was looking at the film with an agenda and a conclusion already made.
                        He falsely claimed Tebow's motion hadn't changed at all. Very odd.

Plus, the fact that he verbally attacked a radio host, and even Alfred Williams, who agreed with Hoge and was on his side, shows the extent that Hoge lacked professionalism. He's supposed to represent ESPN when going on radio shows like this, and he did. The problem is he represented them poorly.
                        I don't recall off the top of my head where he was getting on Williams? I don't listen to the sports shows so much, but I do recall that Alfred wasn't big on Tebow as a draft pick, and Tebow told him to his face he was going to prove him wrong.

I sent Hoge a couple pleasant (NOT!) Tweets which I hope he enjoyed.

This kind of reminds me of when Terry Bradshaw dissed Elway. Bradshaw was booed every time he showed up at Mile High Stadium after that and eventually he had to eat his words the evening when he personally handed John Elway the Lombardi Trophy. Elway had to have LOVED that moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

aw snap.. touche' sir

Comment

• I have thought about this for about 2 days now, and when I watched the Peter King link just now. Its actually starting to dawn on me, that maybe Tebow will be a really good, or great NFL QB, but it could be a possibility that it might not be with the Broncos.

Its realistic

Comment

• Imagine that... a former NFL QB taking the middle ground and saying that Tebow does have things to work on, but that he CAN get there someday.

Sure beats the opinion of a mediocre RB who acts like he was gods gift to football when he played.
                              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post

Thats why You flip all play action, and roll out plays, so He can roll to his left and throw on the run.

Comment

Working...
                                X