No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow Part 4 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on the trade him bandwagon. The NFL is the least patient sports league. If you really think the FO will wait 2 years to find out if they have a franchise QB. You are as naive as these Brady Quinn supporters. Orton is gone after this season. No way they pass on this draft class to see if Tebow can improve on his poor play this off season. At least get what you can because I doubt they get anything for Orton.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewera44 View Post

I give up. I cant take this stuff anymore. Mcdaniels and the QB controversy he created is too much for me as a fan to take.

They might as well trade Tebow. No matter what he does, or doesnt do he will get crushed. Remember his "horrible game" inthe Senior Bowl?

He actually had the second highest rating of allQBs in that game, he was playing with 102 temperature and he had an average of 2.4 second on each of the sacks he fumbled on.

He had the highest completion% in that game and that included 3 dropped passes. However, the way people saw it, you would think he threw 5 ints, didnt complete a pass and was that disgusting. I rmemebr the countless excuses made for Cutler when he was sacked 9 times in a half and fumbled the ball twice. It was all cause of his OL, But then crush Tebow if he only had 2.4 seconds to throw the ball in some obscure senior bowl.

Yeah, I say just trade him. Nothing is going to change, and I guess Orton is going to be something totally different, now that Mcdaniels system and his biggest fan are now gone.

QBing is all about pocket passing and that is it. It isnt really it, but it is everything with Tebow to Tebow haters, who hate everything to do with people that carry themselves in the way Tebow does. I think you all know what I am talking about. Oh yeah, I am way out of line with that one. Then again I could be spot on accurate too.

I just cant take this crap. Get rid of him. Lets get a 5th round pick. Lets watch him thrive for another franchise and think what if they gave him a chance for the rest of our days being Bronco fans.

I am all for it.
      Just for the record-
      In senior bowl, also was playing with 2 hospital overnights, antibiotic reaction to drugs for the severe infection, and working out while living on IV fluids since he couldn't swallow or eat food, all week, in around 90 degree heat in january. Oh, and implementing new mechanics he had been practicing a whole 7 days. and giving the press requested 15 minute interviews in which, while he avoided passing out from fever,heat and avoiding vomiting , he got to hear from the press everyday that the world knew he sucked hopelessly so why was he trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
        Orton will continue to be the only QB to get any real 1st team snaps. Coach Fox has a month to get this team ready for their season opener @ home against division rival Oakland. There is no time for playing footsies with Tebow to see if he's magically turned into a starter...
        Magically turn into a starter?

The only thing that will be magical is Orton not going 3 and out.
        Last edited by martz11; 08-09-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Micanopy View Post
          Just for the record-
          In senior bowl, also was playing with 2 hospital overnights, antibiotic reaction to drugs for the severe infection, and working out while living on IV fluids since he couldn't swallow or eat food, all week, in around 90 degree heat in january. Oh, and implementing new mechanics he had been practicing a whole 7 days. and giving the press requested 15 minute interviews in which, while he avoided passing out from fever,heat and avoiding vomiting , he got to hear from the press everyday that the world knew he sucked hopelessly so why was he trying.
          Nothing overly dramatic about this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Micanopy View Post
            Just for the record-
            he also lost 16 lbs that week from the flu, at Florida he played with swine flu and had to be hydrated with IVs between series on the side lines ..we won...I dont think anyone can question his work eithic and never say die attitude and it will happen he WILL start ..we just have to be patient

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
              Did you mean Tom Brady?
              No way. Brady Qwinn. :thumb:

Comment

• With the starters playing only 12-15 snaps Tebow and Quinn will be p;laying the majority of mthe game. Weber may not even play at all. This will be very very interesting to see how it turns out.
                sigpic

Comment

• Mike Lombardi Stirring the Pot Again!!!

Lombardi was on Colin Cowherd's show either yesterday or this morning, and Colin asked him about the Tim Tebow situation. Lombardi said you have to be all in with Tebow, design the offense around him, and Pat Bowlen should have given Josh McDaniels more time to build the organization around the pick of Tebow, but McD was shown the door too early. He also said that John Fox inherited Tebow when he got to Denver, and Fox had no interest in drafting Tebow in Carolina. Finally, he added that there are people in Denver who simply don't believe in Tebow. Lombardi has been saying this all offseason. I know he is friends with McDaniels, and he was very critical of the Broncos organization for firing McD, hiring Elway, and promoting Xanders to a larger role. He even crushed the Broncos front office in an NFL.com article when they were interviewing head coaches. Who the hell is Lombardi getting his information from? Gase, McCoy, Fox, maybe Mark Thewes, the executive assistant? I feel like Lombardi is just trying to stir up the pot because he is pissed that the Broncos fired his buddy McDaniels! I am really getting sick of this crap. Any ideas as to where he is going with this?

Comment

• McD wouldn't have been shown the door so soon had he not cheated. That was an absolute disgrace for the team and it was intolerable.

I agree about the offense thing, though. You have to build it around the strengths of the QB. Is that not what we did with Elway?

Comment

• Lombardi is stirring the pot and trying to get his stupid name out there.

Show me quotes or drop names to make yourself credible, Mike. The only sources are those in his head.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                        McD wouldn't have been shown the door so soon had he not cheated. That was an absolute disgrace for the team and it was intolerable.

I agree about the offense thing, though. You have to build it around the strengths of the QB. Is that not what we did with Elway?
                        Quite the opposite. Elway didn't get his huge numbers until the tail-end of his career. We were a defense/run-first-second-and more team with Reeves.

Comment

• Originally posted by COBronc78
                          I can't stand reporters who have no solid proof yet proclaim a huge story like this
                          Originally posted by RazR View Post
                          Lombardi is stirring the pot and trying to get his stupid name out there.

Show me quotes or drop names to make yourself credible, Mike. The only sources are those in his head.

To be fair, I have to defend him against those statements. For one, he worked for the Denver brass in a limited role back in '07 I believe, so I'm sure he still has contacts in the front office.

And two, he is as you put it a reporter and the last thing a reporter will ever do is give up his sources. For all you know John Elway himself could be telling him he doesn't believe in Tebow and Lombardi is just keeping it confidential so as not to burn any bridges.

Comment

• John Fox inherited Tebow when he got to Denver, and Fox had no interest in drafting Tebow in Carolina. Finally, he added that there are people in Denver who simply don't believe in Tebow.
                            This is what I've been saying and it is what I agree with.

I am one of the fans whom don't believe in Tebow.

He is a good guy, a leader, and has intangibles. But other than that, he is nothing but a project.

Don't say, "Well Tim is a winner". Duh every QB and player is a winner, if you don't wanna win and you don't try to win, then you in the wrong sport.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I'm with him on this one.

You don't fire a head coach less than a year after he controversially drafts a franchise quarterback.

If McDaniels is still here, him and Tebow would do some special things.

Comment

• I have to agree with what nyuk nyuk said good post. I really believe the cheating is what got him canned early if not for that I think that Bowlen would of at least given him one more year. That was a complete disgrace the the organization and Broncos Nation. After that I wanted him gone

Comment

Working...
                                X