No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow Part 4 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would anyone try and rub this into anyones face...

There are no #1 QB's on this roster at the moment so This is a battle of number 2 QB's

Second, Tebow is not much of a challenge on the practice field and Orton isn't any good in crutch time during the regular season; so we will have to wait until Orton pulls his scary foot slide and int in the endzone under a 3 man blitz, drop coverage
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmanji View Post
      Tebow is without a doubt worse than all those QBs you just mentioned. He would be the single worst starting QB in the league. Frankly he would be worse than almost every backup in the league. Will he ever get better? Meh, I tend to doubt it, but he could. He's just nowhere near where he needs to be at this point. And this is from someone who can't stand Orrin as a QB either.
      This a damn joke, calm yourself... Tebows first 3 starts are better than any other qb you can think of...so this is absolute garbage

Comment

• Just a reality check, not trying to rub anything in anyone's face. That anyone would take my comment personally is an indicator of a far greater problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
          This board has really lost it's class
          Maybe, but it has gained more traffic. From a business stand point, it is good. But if you aren't the owner of the site then you probably don't care.

From the OP: I agree you have a right to vent, just the same that people have the right to praise. Unfortunately I didn't see Quinn play, but I suppose he looked good. I just don't ever see him starting. He's had the starting job before and failed miserably, maybe the pressure gets to him. I think #2 is a perfect spot for him. Orton looked like a boss. I get evaluating talent so it's expected for Tim not to have that much time. Now if the 3rd game, Tim doesn't get in after Orton and plays most of the game, then something is wrong. Because that wouldn't be equal opportunity. And I think Tim should go to the Colts because of their pass heavy offense, he'd learn so much more that way. Anyway I bet he is frustrated. I just hope the FO doesn't go the "keep him around so we can bank off him more" route. Trade him.

Comment

• Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
            He's playing well so far.
            That is the problem with Orton the last 2 years, the so far, has not been a long of enough distance.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
              This a damn joke, calm yourself... Tebows first 3 starts are better than any other qb you can think of...so this is absolute garbage
              Patently untrue statement. His three starts were not good at all, if you talking about the development of NFL qb-type skills, which are kind of important for NFL QBs to possess.

Comment

Patently untrue statement. His three starts were not good at all, if you talking about the development of NFL qb-type skills, which are kind of important for NFL QBs to possess.
                Id rather get the job done than look pretty....Tebow just finds a way to get the job done, simple as that ..

But Orton will be the starter this year this argument is pointless...but people ripping into Tebow with the LUDICROUS statements like you just made are so un-called for "worse than any backup in the NFL" SERIOUSLY?! that is just garbage guy and you know it

And if you don't than just...wow

Comment

Just a reality check, not trying to rub anything in anyone's face. That anyone would take my comment personally is an indicator of a far greater problem.
                  The far lefts are just as bad as the far rights...... blind love is no better or worse than blind hate.

Somewhere lost in between the cat fight of personal views/opinions is the majority of us Bronco fans who just want to win some games. Personally, I think Tebow may get there in his development.... but at the same time Im just fine with Orton being being my QB for this season or even 5 from now. I tend to believe most fans feel just like I do.

Tebow fans are touchy for sure....but I think the Tebow critics are just as bad if not worse.

Comment

• I think its pretty clear that Orton not Tebow is what Elway wants as a Franchise QB. Orton is a good QB but not an elite QB, but do you need one to win, maybe not but you do need one to win consistently.

The problem with Tebow, is where he was drafted, the kid shoulkd have never been taken in the first round. I keep hearing the intangibles, which is very important but he doesn't look comfortable in the pocket and his skill set is lacking! Can that change.....sure it can but it will take time.

Comment

Id rather get the job done than look pretty....Tebow just finds a way to get the job done, simple as that ..

But Orton will be the starter this year this argument is pointless...but people ripping into Tebow with the LUDICROUS statements like you just made are so un-called for "worse than any backup in the NFL" SERIOUSLY?! that is just garbage guy and you know it

So let me get this straight

WR's get paid to run crisp routes
                      O-lineman get paid to make crisp blocks
                      RB's get paid to make crisp reads and cutbacks

But Tim can just be wild out there?

Tim has to learn how to throw, in the only game he won vs Texans if you watch the game a lot of his big completions came on jump balls Lloyd or Gaffney had to go win for us.

He's not a crisp passer yet. QB's at this level need to be....they just do

Face the facts
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• CORRECTION:

I think its pretty clear that Orton NOR Tebow is what Elway wants as a Franchise QB. Orton is a good QB but not an elite QB, but do you need one to win, maybe not but you do need one to win consistently.

The problem with Tebow, is where he was drafted, the kid shoulkd have never been taken in the first round. I keep hearing the intangibles, which is very important but he doesn't look comfortable in the pocket and his skill set is lacking! Can that change.....sure it can but it will take time.

Comment

How is going 1 and 2 getting the job done? He won one game. If he won all three or 2 games then I could see that being a true statement.
                          Bronco homer for LIFE![/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco1969 View Post
                            I think its pretty clear that Orton not Tebow is what Elway wants as a Franchise QB. Orton is a good QB but not an elite QB, but do you need one to win, maybe not but you do need one to win consistently.

I think if Elway wanted Orton as a franchise QB, why did he try to trade him.

It is possible he wants none of them, but if he really wanted Orton he would have offered an extension, not look for a 2nd round pick.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco1969 View Post
                              I think its pretty clear that Orton not Tebow is what Elway wants as a Franchise QB. Orton is a good QB but not an elite QB, but do you need one to win, maybe not but you do need one to win consistently.

Lol only if he's scared to lose his legacy in Denver which I HIGHLY doubt....former players wanna find players that play their position like they used to, and Orton couldn't be more opposite of Elway at all

Comment

• 24 Next Champ,

That was a typo in my post, which I corrected!

Comment

Working...
                                X