• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rainmaker View Post
    They have Tebow pajamas??

Oh I heard that one. Chuck Norris wears em. HAHA

Anyways, I only buy Broncos gear with my own name on it from NFL.com

People always read my Jersey and wonder wth??

I tell them its me and I used to play for Denver back in '93. (LIE)

I even autograph my stuff...
    Bolded actually made me LOL
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by JWinn View Post
      This is waiting for you;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tim-Tebow-Pl...#ht_508wt_1008

I have several of his cards also. :thumb:

Wow free shipping!!!

My daughter got me a SI with Tim..Percy Harvin and Brandon Spikes and had rhem sign it for mothers day a few years ago..Id never let it go but I wonder with Percys success and Tim. .How much its worth

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
        I have a jersey in every color..the figurines..bumper stickers..t shirts..all his rookie cards. .Coffee mug. .Glasses.. Underwear..and pajamas

I dont regret buying any of it
        *not surprised*

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
          That is just it his Superstar status is causing a distraction, his commitments are not in the correct order.

He was way too young to be writing a book imo, maybe his experiences were unique and maybe they will inspire someone (I have not read the book), but by writing that book it makes me believe that he feels he has reached the pinnacle in his life.

At his age the last thing I was thinking about was all the "great" things I have done, I was thinking about where I wanted to be when I was an old man, something about this kid just isn't right, his ego needs squashed imo.
          You must not know anything about him because everyone is amazed at his modesty. Very few people IN THE WORLD are as POPULAR & LIKED AS HE IS. He helped change the face of college. You didn't do **** compared to him, no one has. Even John Elway at this stage of his life wasn't as good as TT is now. Does he need to improve? Yes, but according to everyone he has improved since being drafted. His throwing motion has improved greatly, in the last PS game, he actually slid. His deep throws are wonderful & last year he showed he could hit a screen pass. His teammates couldn't believe the strides he made last year & his leadership skills
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Wow free shipping!!!

My daughter got me a SI with Tim..Percy Harvin and Brandon Spikes and had rhem sign it for mothers day a few years ago..Id never let it go but I wonder with Percys success and Tim. .How much its worth
            Generous, huh? It's been there for a while. He might take two grand.

Cool mag. A treasure for sure.:thumb:

Comment

• --I don't regret the PJ's and I got the book but Timmy CANNOT make a good cup-O-joe to save his life!

Chuck Norris commenting on Tebows coffee in spring 2011...

sigpic
              \

Comment

At his age the last thing I was thinking about was all the "great" things I have done, I was thinking about where I wanted to be when I was an old man, something about this kid just isn't right, his ego needs squashed imo.
                I don't want to sound like a jerk but your achievements probably don't size up to his. Mine don't either so don't take it personally.

But the reason you and I were thinking those things at his age, are because you and i haven't achieved those types of goals yet.

I'm not putting him on a pedestal by any means. Strictly speaking from his football career, the guy is untouched almost(at the college level)

I obviously haven't read his book so i don't know how much of it is about his achievements in college but i bet it's in there.

Edit: except i'm 23. haha
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  You must not know anything about him because everyone is amazed at his modesty. Very few people IN THE WORLD are as POPULAR & LIKED AS HE IS. He helped change the face of college. You didn't do **** compared to him, no one has. Even John Elway at this stage of his life wasn't as good as TT is now. Does he need to improve? Yes, but according to everyone he has improved since being drafted. His throwing motion has improved greatly, in the last PS game, he actually slid. His deep throws are wonderful & last year he showed he could hit a screen pass. His teammates couldn't believe the strides he made last year & his leadership skills
                  Really????? One of the most liked and popular people in the entire world???? Another milestone in the Tebow Ideology of the Unrealistic.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    First you have no Idea what I have done in my life so I will let that slide, this conversation doesn't need to get personal at all so please relax.

All I am saying is his priorities are not in the correct order if they were he would have made strides in his progression towards becoming an NFL caliber QB instead of regressing like it seems he has...

Like I said on the surface he is an outstanding individual and miles ahead of 99.99% of the population of the world; however being a good person does not make you an NFL QB...

I stand by what I said he shouldn't be looking back at his life at this stage in his life he is to young and has many more things to do before he needs to reminisce on his life. I will say it again there is something about this Kid that isn’t right.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by kcarr26 View Post
                      I don't want to sound like a jerk but your achievements probably don't size up to his. Mine don't either so don't take it personally.

But the reason you and I were thinking those things at his age, are because you and i haven't achieved those types of goals yet.

I'm not putting him on a pedestal by any means. Strictly speaking from his football career, the guy is untouched almost(at the college level)

I obviously haven't read his book so i don't know how much of it is about his achievements in college but i bet it's in there.

Edit: except i'm 23. haha
                      Defending my Country at the tender age of 18 is far and above anything Tebow has done imo, just saying...
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Defending my Country at the tender age of 18 is far and above anything Tebow has done imo, just saying...

pwnd.

I'll eat my words then because i agree.
                        although leading people to christ is in my opinion of the highest regards it's people like you who've made that freely possible.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                          *not surprised*
                          My dog is named Tebow and my cats are Champ and Doom..and I have a Champ t shirt and an Elway jersey from my college days..its not all Tebow

Comment

My dog is named Tebow and my cats are Champ and Doom..and I have a Champ t shirt and an Elway jersey from my college days..its not all Tebow
                            Where is your Orton stuff?
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kcarr26 View Post
                              pwnd.

I'll eat my words then because i agree.
                              although leading people to christ is in my opinion of the highest regards it's people like you who've made that freely possible.
                              Depends on what you believe in, and that is all I will say about that subject.
                              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Depends on what you believe in, and that is all I will say about that subject.
                                word, either way you look at it. we wouldn't have a free country if not for those who fight for us!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X