Tim Tebow Part 4 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow Part 4 (Merged)

OK, OK, OK. Lets Merge together, and just be Broncos Nation, with Tebow as the franchise. There are only a select few who don't like Tebow. We have a common goal, and that is to win. Elway and Tebow are together, and will stay that way.

Tebow is going to get his shot, he is a cash cow, and thats what the fans want. It may not be this year, but it is going to happen.

Stop the madness, and help eachother get through this lock-out were we can start debating the games and calls on the field, not the tone of voice Elway used when he called Tebows Name.

Peace
    The lockout hurt his time to develop.
    44.16%
    He focus on Tebow the Brand, not Tebow the QB.
    14.21%
    Kyle Orton trade railroaded him.
    26.40%
    He was never starting material anyways.
    15.23%

I'm all in. I just want to get to the point where all the discussion is about beating other teams, how great the last victory was, or how the previous defeat can be improved upon.

I don't enjoy drama within the team about personnel decisions.

Comment

I wish people would get the fact that just because some of us dont agree with John about Tebow, that doesn't make us Tebow Zealots.

Comment

I agree. I'm sick of all this debate and uncertainty about something that we should all be behind.

I can't wait until the CBA is finally sorted out, and the draft is done.
        Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
        sigpic

Comment

Count me in.
          Theres a difference between wanting my team to win and who I prefer as the starting QB!

Get the CBA signed so we can dicuss real matters!
          :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
          -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

As the most ardent Tebow fan Im all in!

Comment

The problem is there shouldn't be a separation at all. We're all Broncos fans. And that Means we're Broncos fans about anyone person.... Elway, Tebow, Shanny, TD whoever.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

There's quite the predicament in Denver right now...

There's 2 sides fans are taking, Elway's, saying Tebow should be gone because he is not an NFL QB, coming from the most successful and beloved Broncos' player ever...

And Tebow's side, fans having faith and saying the new most beloved player in sports deserves a shot...

It's a lose lose situation, either way fans are spurring one of the most beloved people of Denver....

Thanks Elway...

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  There's quite the predicament in Denver right now...

There's 2 sides fans are taking, Elway's, saying Tebow should be gone because he is not an NFL QB, coming from the most successful and beloved Broncos' player ever...

And Tebow's side, fans having faith and saying the new most beloved player in sports deserves a shot...

It's a lose lose situation, either way fans are spurring one of the most beloved people of Denver....

Thanks Elway...
                  Elway never said that.... homeboy.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    Elway never said that.... homeboy.
                    You're right. Elway never said that. But he's hinted at it, and he hasn't said anything when other people say that's how he feels.

Nobody, including me (bad Crazy8!) should dog Elway too badly for things he hasn't done. I do feel that more controversy has been created than needs to be there, but at the same time, nothing's happened yet.

Whatever happens, I'm all in with the Broncos no matter what.

And this Tebow nation stuff....no. That's not what it's about. It's about giving a guy who showed some promise a shot at being THE guy. There's no reason not to give Tebow a shot. But, on my end, there's no reason not to give Elway a shot at being a personnel guy.

Elway is a rookie all over again though...but he is a Bronco through and through.

Comment

This is the Denver Broncos

Not the Denver Tebow's

Once certain posters figure that out.....we'll get there.....
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                        I wish people would get the fact that just because some of us dont agree with John about Tebow, that doesn't make us Tebow Zealots.
                        This is def a big part of the madness....
                        Your statement is true and has merit, and likewise just because Elway doesnt 100% have faith in Tebow (at this very moment) doesnt mean he is a jealous prick. He has not been around the guy very much, nor has Fox. Once TC begins we all know Tebow will be hard to beat out. The truth is neither Tebow nor Elway are going anywhere for a long time, us die hard Bronco fans know what Elway means to this franchise and the die hard Tebow fans know what Tebow will bring. Personally I love the Tebow/Elway marriage.

IMO 90% of us fans just want to root for our team, its the 5% of Tebow super fans mixed with the 5% of oversensitive Bronco fans that are causing the problems and hard feelings. Personally I dont let the small number of freaks on either side have such an impact on my thoughts.

The tone around here will change though, im sure of it.

Comment

a few select people do not like Tebow.

Fortunately one of those select few is running out team

Comment

Wait! When did we trade Cutler??......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                              This is the Denver Broncos

Not the Denver Tebow's

Once certain posters figure that out.....we'll get there.....
                              It's also not the Denver Elways. Just to make that clear. I mean since you're into pointing out the obvious...

Comment

Working...
                              X