X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elway93
    replied
    Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
    Don't they have anything better to talk about at this point?
    Exactly. During the preseason when there's nothing going on I can see why they'd talk about this. But during the real season when there are real games being played, it seems incredibly pointless to constantly be bringing up the backup quarterback on an irrelevant team.

Leave a comment:

• KansasKrista
    replied
    Originally posted by phaytal View Post
    This is new and interesting.
    Not that I really care about your opinion but, this is exactly why I don't start new threads because of snarky comments like this.

I thought it was interesting.. because a ESPN commentator actually said Tebow was a 4th string QB... it was hilarious and I shared it.

I wish people were a little nicer to each other on these forums.. it doesn't make a poster look cooler to be rude.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Maybe they will demote him to water boy ? Who knows? He should be able to handle that ?

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
    So easy for these guys to spout this stuff when they are not actual fans of the team. They don't give a flip if Denver wins... and I can tell you they are not believing their own words, either....

Retards.

The end.
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 09-26-2011, 05:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    There's no doubt in my mind that QB3 is the 3rd sting QB, but 4th? That's a bit much.

Leave a comment:

• Letswinplz77
    replied
    Originally posted by Portia11 View Post
    More than 6 losses to get Orton pulled. Quinn has had all the back up reps-he'll go in next. You'll have to do another poll when that happens (Quinn goes in) asking how many games Quinn gets before Fox puts Orton back in.
    I can't really argue that Quinn wouldn't be next, but what I want to know is this: Do any of you think Fox would be more willing to use those Red Zone plays he supposedly has with Tebow's name on them if it's Quinn playing QB and not Orton? I tend to think he would be, but I can't really explain why.

I agree with the second poster, you don't necessarily have to start Tebow, but for the love of God, try to take advantage of his freakin' talent, PLEASE.

Leave a comment:

• jlhawkins9
    replied
    Ritchie and all the haters made thief bed all ready. They won't change their stance unless Tebow wins a SB

Leave a comment:

• phaytal
    replied
    This is new and interesting.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealMoose
    replied
    Originally posted by kingpins9 View Post
    Really? Maybe he got bad service. I know I don't tip if I get poor service.
    I don't either.

But it's a trend with him. He's a schrutebag.

Also: Read "God Save The Fan" by Will Leitch. Eye opening on a LOT that goes on inside ESPN's shop.

Found "Those Guys Have All the Fun" to be excellent as well.

Leave a comment:

• Cahill
    replied
    It doesn't matter if he is second or third string. He still isn't good enough to be the starter in the eyes of the coaching staff and the media will continue to eat that up since they a majority of them said Tebow won't cut it in the NFL. They're just saying, "I told you so."

Leave a comment:

• kingpins9
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
    People hate him because he's a paid contrarian. That's what he's there to do. Popular sentiment A, Skip chooses B. Every time.

Oh, and he's a **** that tips poorly.
    Really? Maybe he got bad service. I know I don't tip if I get poor service.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealMoose
    replied
    Originally posted by redneckrocker View Post
    Yeah, I think all those years Skip worked side by side with Woody made Skip somewhat of a Bronco fan, at least it seems he actually pays attention to what is 'really' going on in Denver. Skip also was the only guy on ESPN that had thoughtful commentary on the whole Cutler situation. Everybody else on that network defended McDoofs decision to go for Cassel, yeah hows that working out for ya KC. Cassel has shown in the first 3 weeks that he was only good in NE because of his supporting cast, i.e. Moss & Welker.

Most people bag of Skip, I think he is the only commentator that makes any sense. He's been right on everything from LeBron to Ocho. People hate him because he is brutally honest.
    People hate him because he's a paid contrarian. That's what he's there to do. Popular sentiment A, Skip chooses B. Every time.

Oh, and he's a **** that tips poorly.

Leave a comment:

• redneckrocker
    replied
    Yeah, I think all those years Skip worked side by side with Woody made Skip somewhat of a Bronco fan, at least it seems he actually pays attention to what is 'really' going on in Denver. Skip also was the only guy on ESPN that had thoughtful commentary on the whole Cutler situation. Everybody else on that network defended McDoofs decision to go for Cassel, yeah hows that working out for ya KC. Cassel has shown in the first 3 weeks that he was only good in NE because of his supporting cast, i.e. Moss & Welker.

Most people bag of Skip, I think he is the only commentator that makes any sense. He's been right on everything from LeBron to Ocho. People hate him because he is brutally honest.

Leave a comment:

• aaron.moberg
    replied
    What a surprise!!! People don't like the Broncos and don't like Tebow! Oh wait...that's incredibly old news.

Leave a comment:

• Kra88yPa77y
    replied
    Trade Quinn to the Colts, this allowing Tebow to become 3rd string=ev1 is happy. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X