Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh for October for Denver??? 4 losses in a row?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the broncs and the raiders have alot in common this year LOOSERS

Comment

Originally posted by jafrfiest
      I think the broncs and the raiders have alot in common this year LOOSERS
      That's 'LOSERS.' If you want to insult us, you could at least spell correctly.

(I don't usually sink to correcting others' spelling but people that have nothing better to do than hurl insults are fair game.)
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

come on... in October isnt that about the time the Patented Bronco 2-4 game skid normally begins
        Yeah...and the Chuffs know NOTHING about skids now do they? They didn't go threw about 10 years straight of skids and hardly making the playoffs now did they? (insert sarcasm)
        "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Here's something to think about.The Donkos have yet to play a quality team. Again, Here's Denver's schedule up until their bye week:

@ KC LOSS
          PIT WIN
          @ MIN LOSS
          @ BAL LOSS
          NE ????

I see some big losses in the Donko's future.

3 out of 4 isnt a bad prediction... sorry you all over estimated your team's talent.
          Hey, glad to know we both agree that your high and mighty Briefs should be on that list of "non-quality" teams lol. And Minn.?? Not a quality team?? Well, I think Randy Moss and crew are having something different to say about that ...
          Last edited by Pres. Al Wilson; 10-27-2003, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            That's 'LOSERS.' If you want to insult us, you could at least spell correctly.

(I don't usually sink to correcting others' spelling but people that have nothing better to do than hurl insults are fair game.)
            NO IT IS LOOSERS lose is like what the broncos did yesterday come on man how old are you LOL!!!! You need english class?

Comment

I said it before and Ill say it again the broncos are LOOSERS (not losers LOL for that queer before) Do I see another lose (thats were you use the tense lose here) next week? OUCH!!! the chiefs will be four games up and they have a bye!

Comment

I said it before and Ill say it again the broncos are LOOSERS (not losers LOL for that queer before) Do I see another lose (thats were you use the tense lose here) next week? OUCH!!! the chiefs will be four games up and they have a bye!
                It would be another "loss" next week, you incompetent baboon.

And does it matter that the chiefs are four games up when they will lose to us the first round they play in the playoffs?

Hmmm...?

Comment

And does it matter that the chiefs are four games up when they will lose to us the first round they play in the playoffs?
                  Interpol has a point.
                  Say what you want about the Broncos record and analyst hype of K.C., etc. but All Denver has to do is make the play-offs and then it comes down to one game with the Briefs. How much play-off experience do the Briefs have vs. the Broncos? Hmmm....

Comment

NO IT IS LOOSERS lose is like what the broncos did yesterday come on man how old are you LOL!!!! You need english class?
                    Are you joking or are you as ignorant as your posts indicate? I seriously hope you're joking.
                    ------

Comment

PLayoffs? Playoffs? they wont make it to the playoffs give me a break I thought they would but after watching them yesterday they dont need jake back they need that elway guy back they are HORRIBLE! I mean seriously old high school football team looked more domoinant on friday night than they did. They are done. And I think you guys need english 101 loss is what they had this week lose it what will happen next week its tense of the noun bud OMG these people are as smart and great as their football team, not much to speak of more like it.

Comment

I was feelin' a bit blue after all the bad news we've had, but watching jafr-least defend his ignorance is absolutely hilarious.

Thanks, knucklehead, I really needed a pick-me-up!

Comment

lol I think its funny that people are writing the broncos off after a 5-3 mid-season record. That is really quite a decent record. Anything could happen with K.C. right now. Look how injuries have plagued Denver as of late. All it takes are a few key players getting injured for K.C. and K.C. is in the same boat with Denver. NEVER count the Broncos out until the very end...that is the WORST mistake to make in the AFC West. Things have a strange way of evening out at the end of the season going into the play-off picture. We shall see...

Comment

3 games alot to come back from considering kc only has 7 games left

Comment

and that offense is just outstanding! I mean ya 6 points might win a world series but a football game not a chance, I hope elam dont get hurt they wouldnt do anything then. They need elway back jake isnt goin to do a darn thing beside throw to the other team anyways. This teams needs a new coach, offense and special teams. Keep the only guy thats good and thats portis The rest suck. 6 points jeeze talk about explosive!

Comment

3 games alot to come back from considering kc only has 7 games left
                                Okay, you're apparently not very good at math, either. The Chefs are 8-0. That means they've played 8 games.

16 - 8 = 8 games left.

And anything can happen in 8 games. Yeah, the odds are against us winning the division but the cards are still stacked in favor of us getting a wildcard. Then anything can happen, as Interpol already pointed out.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X