Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh for October for Denver??? 4 losses in a row?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok what you guys goin to win every game 6-3 or something

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
      please go away...you give all KC fans a bad name.
      Good idea. At least horseface attacks us with a bit more intelligent insults. (God, I can't believe I just complimented horseface.)

This could indeed be the Chiefs' year although I'm not giving up on the Broncos yet. I'm obviously anti-Chiefs because they're rivals to the Broncos but I like **** Vermiel and Priest Holmes. So, if they do win it all, at least it won't be the Raiders.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by jafrfiest
        I said it before and Ill say it again the broncos are LOOSERS (not losers LOL for that queer before) Do I see another lose (thats were you use the tense lose here) next week? OUCH!!! the chiefs will be four games up and they have a bye!
        may i suggest www.webstersdictionary.com

its bad enough you spelled it wrong, and even worse you argued it after the fact. finish jr. high and try again.

you dont loose a game, you lose it.
        therefore, if you continually lose you would be referred to as losers. there is no word in the dictionary spelled l-o-o-s-e-r-s.

loose is a word used to describe something that is not tight, as in the sentence, "that screw is loose"

jake

ps- i never use caps, so you can skip that lame comeback if you were bright enough to figure it out in the firstplace.
        i suggest you use your dictionary before you spout off again

pps- ive already shown up on another thread and eaten my crow. i predicted a denver win and kc loss. i was wrong. i admitted it. you should try it. your team is doing well, and is improving on the defensive side where they needed it most. you should be happy. enjoy the moment, and quit arguing about spelling since you obviously dont know what youre talking about.

Comment

NO IT IS LOOSERS lose is like what the broncos did yesterday come on man how old are you LOL!!!! You need english class?
          I said it before and Ill say it again the broncos are LOOSERS (not losers LOL for that queer before) Do I see another lose (thats were you use the tense lose here) next week? OUCH!!! the chiefs will be four games up and they have a bye!
          Ha ha ha. Joke of the Day material right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
            Ha ha ha. Joke of the Day material right there!
            What are you talkin about the broncos record?

Comment

if i got a dollar everytime I hear "well we could, shoulda." Id be a millionaire on this message board. The broncos fans have more excuses than when their mothers giving birth to them. I mean come on the broncos are terrible they made Baltimore look like their Super Bowl team. The Marlins scored more runs in one game of the world series than the broncos have had in two games. This team is terrible like sean salisbery said on espn radio this morning this team is done for sure. Danny kanell, steve beurlin, Jake plummer whats with the broncos goin after qbs that were benched by their former teams. This teams a new coach a new qb, hint hint (Philip Rivers) and a new special teams.

Comment

if i got a dollar everytime I hear "well we could, shoulda." Id be a millionaire on this message board. The broncos fans have more excuses than when their mothers giving birth to them. I mean come on the broncos are terrible they made Baltimore look like their Super Bowl team. The Marlins scored more runs in one game of the world series than the broncos have had in two games. This team is terrible like sean salisbery said on espn radio this morning this team is done for sure. Danny kanell, steve beurlin, Jake plummer whats with the broncos goin after qbs that were benched by their former teams. This teams a new coach a new qb, hint hint (Philip Rivers) and a new special teams.
                you need to listen to your comrade. when you come here, you represent the chiefs and their fans, and your pathetic dribble makes chiefs fans everywhere look bad. you may not want to listen to me, but i'd seriously think about it when one of your own even tells you to zip it.

jake

Comment

3 games alot to come back from considering kc only has 7 games left
                  Look ... it is just WAY too premature to count the Broncos out of ANYTHING. If they beat the Pat's then they go into the bye week with a win @ 6-3. Jake has been healing and will heal completely through the bye week (as will other injures). After the bye week Denver's last games of the season are very winable. Anything can happen still. It is very possible that Denver end up 13-3.

I'm just saying K.C. fans ... don't get too big for your britches yet. And even if you beat the Broncs in the playoffs ... look out for those Colts ... Wow.
                  "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

The Marlins scored more runs in one game of the world series than the broncos have had in two games.
                    What two games are you talking about? The least we have scored in any two games was 6 (Sunday) and 17 (against Pittsburgh). The Marlins never came anywhere close to scoring 24 runs (17 + 6 + 1 = 24) in a game.

That was just a stupid comment. Go back to elementary school and learn your math.
                    Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

bla bla bla

Originally posted by chi3fs
                      come on... in October isnt that about the time the Patented Bronco 2-4 game skid normally begins?
                      Shut Up sqwaa boy. The chefs have been skidding the last 30yrs. haha

Comment

come on... in October isnt that about the time the Patented Bronco 2-4 game skid normally begins?
                        Umm...who was the one bringing up the past? I refer you to your above comment. columbiaskinny was simply jabbing back at you for YOUR original "dredging up of the past."
                        "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Re: Re: bla bla bla

Originally posted by horseface
                          another Donk fan bringing up the past...there is a reason they start a new season every year...the past doesn't mean sh*t. At least you have next year to look "forward" to...
                          Hey, horseface. The past feels good. If the Chefs win the Super Bowl this year are you telling me you won't enjoy it next year or the year after?

I have a hard time imagining you here next season talkin' smack without tossing out a "Kneel before the Super Bowl Champion Chiefs and admit our greatness!" or something gloating along those lines. And there's nothing wrong with that. That's why you try to win the big game. So you can remember it. Not to just toss it aside the next day and forget about the glory you achieved.
                          ------

Comment

Re: bla bla bla

Originally posted by columbiaskinny
                            Shut Up sqwaa boy. The chefs have been skidding the last 30yrs. haha
                            dont pay any attention to him.
                            ive recently spent some time on the chiefs fan discussion board and this guy today admitted that his purpose in being here was just to anger us.

i find it juevenile and pathetic. my time spent on their site is to get a fresh take on their team from their own perspective. i give my comments but remain respectful and polite as i see no point in spending my time there just to "talk smack" and act like an idiot.
                            when this guy actually starts providing some real analysis i might listen. an opposing fan perspective is interesting to me, but only if its done by someone with a little class. something this guy obviously doesnt have.

jake

Comment

Re: Re: bla bla bla

Originally posted by jake meffley
                              dont pay any attention to him.
                              ive recently spent some time on the chiefs fan discussion board and this guy today admitted that his purpose in being here was just to anger us.
                              So, what is the best KC Chefs board? I didn't see one on their team page. And I don't want to watch every Chefs board out there so I need to pick one.
                              ------

Comment

Re: Re: Re: bla bla bla

Originally posted by Javalon
                                So, what is the best KC Chefs board? I didn't see one on their team page. And I don't want to watch every Chefs board out there so I need to pick one.
                                www.chiefsplanet.com is the best one I have found...

Tons of great analysis... and on game day, they have threads on the game that reach 1000-1500 posts on it... giving the fans who cant watch the game, something to pay attention to.
                                [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

Working...
                                X