Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Ya'll!! (I need a menu)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Ya'll!! (I need a menu)

    A friendly "Hey Ya'll!" from "Hotlanta", Georgia! I ain't here to talk smack. I'm glad to see the Bronco's doing good as well as my Birds. As you know, we're coming to town a week from tomorrow. It should be a great game. We don't play very often. I may be mistaken, but I think the last time we played was when ya'll put a whuppin' on us in the SB 6 years ago.

    I'm having a party for the game and need menu ideas. What do you all like to eat up there in the big sky country? (And don't say "Fried Falcon"!) If you was to come down here, you may get a plate of Southern Fried chicken, mashed taters with gravy, collard greens and cornbread, buttermilk or beer, take your pick.

    So what are some of the popular dishes in Denver? I'd like to plan my menu around what you good folks suggest. Thanks for the help, and GO FALCONS!!!
    It's DOOM time inthe DOME time, Baby!

  • #2
    snowballs....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
      snowballs....
      I might have guessed!
      It's DOOM time inthe DOME time, Baby!

      Comment


      • #4
        lol yea im jk im from jersey id help ya if i was from denver sorry....

        Comment


        • #5
          I think Vik is on the menu.

          Might be a little bony.

          Best not for him to try to get too crazy with this Denver D.

          They like to get a little crazy too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DaBroncs
            I think Vik is on the menu.

            Might be a little bony.

            Best not for him to try to get too crazy with this Denver D.

            They like to get a little crazy too.
            He said he wasn't talkin' smack....and this isn't the smack board.
            Answer the question or don't comment. Geez.
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

            -- Samuel Adams

            sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              STEAK!!! or rocky moutain oysters
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                STEAK!!! or rocky moutain oysters
                Ok then, people! For lack of a better idea, this is what I'm going to prepare for the game against the Broncos! I will explain to my Falcon friends that this is what ya'll eat up there!

                http://www.beavercleaver.net/recipe.htm
                It's DOOM time inthe DOME time, Baby!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well uh...
                  We eat the same stuff as most every place.

                  One thing that is on the menu more often than elsewhere is buffalo meat instead of beef.

                  Rocky Mountain Oysters are a "delicacy" though I haven't (and won't) try them.

                  Otherwise, it's pretty much the same stuff...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Rocky Mountain Oysters are a "delicacy" though I haven't (and won't) try them.

                    No guts, no glory, BlueDamsel!!!
                    It's DOOM time inthe DOME time, Baby!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hey Ya'll!! (I need a menu)

                      Originally posted by FalconFan
                      A friendly "Hey Ya'll!" from "Hotlanta", Georgia! I ain't here to talk smack. I'm glad to see the Bronco's doing good as well as my Birds. As you know, we're coming to town a week from tomorrow. It should be a great game. We don't play very often. I may be mistaken, but I think the last time we played was when ya'll put a whuppin' on us in the SB 6 years ago.

                      I'm having a party for the game and need menu ideas. What do you all like to eat up there in the big sky country? (And don't say "Fried Falcon"!) If you was to come down here, you may get a plate of Southern Fried chicken, mashed taters with gravy, collard greens and cornbread, buttermilk or beer, take your pick.

                      So what are some of the popular dishes in Denver? I'd like to plan my menu around what you good folks suggest. Thanks for the help, and GO FALCONS!!!
                      you should serve your guests some FALCONS SUCK!
                      j/k . i was actually rooting for the falcons in that superbowl, i really hated the broncos back then. sorry i can't offer some menu ideas though

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FalconFan
                        Rocky Mountain Oysters are a "delicacy" though I haven't (and won't) try them.

                        No guts, no glory, BlueDamsel!!!
                        Screw that...I have texture issues...the texture of them just doesn't appeal to me.

                        I have eaten cow tongue before...Before I even knew what it was, I was puking.

                        I have also tried to eat kidney/liver/etc...and that just wasn't working very well either...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          At least you TRIED! Gotta give you points for that!
                          It's DOOM time inthe DOME time, Baby!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You Donkey fans are un-believable. This gentlemen comes in here and says nothing even close to smack talk and you Donkey fans bust his chops! Well that really show how insecure you idiots really are. Hey dude this is a Chiefs fan come over to the chiefscoalition board and you will be treated with respect everyone is welcome and by the way the KC is all about BBQ.

                            BBQ Crow served up by the CHIEFS
                            I got 2 words for you!! Larry Johnson



                            CHIEFS-38
                            Donkeys-16

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KC10KC31KC88
                              You Donkey fans are un-believable. This gentlemen comes in here and says nothing even close to smack talk and you Donkey fans bust his chops! Well that really show how insecure you idiots really are. Hey dude this is a Chiefs fan come over to the chiefscoalition board and you will be treated with respect everyone is welcome and by the way the KC is all about BBQ.
                              I agree with ya in the point that some users may have been a little harsh. BTW BBQ sounds good. Too bad if I go to KC I'll have to settle for ketchup being that there is no KC Masterpiece and it looks like you guys are all out of A-1.


                              BTW if you do the Rocky Mountain Oysters make sure you get a recipie from a site or someone you trust (If it is prepared poorly you may find that you and your guests stomachs will be churning). The Buffalo deal sounds like a better option.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X