Hey Ya'll!! (I need a menu)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food For Thought

Hi, Falcon's Fan! Thanks for stopping by. Unlike some people from KC, most of us here are fans of the sports, and we love our team! I hope you have a great time in our town...if you want to fit in, true fans still refer to our house as Mile High, we don't do the "I" word. Your friends will have fun no matter what you cook...my menu is secret for my buddies in front of my 57" HD, but....

REAL FANS DO ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS!!!
    KC BarBQ is nothing compared to the South, so you will be the MVP of the kitchen, just wear something orange or your party will be jinxed!!
    Never a Fair Weather Fan!!!!!

Comment

BBQ yummmmmm......i also think beer and brots ....man i was hoping you all could beat down the chiefs a little more
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KC10KC31KC88
        KC is all about BBQ.
        Well since memphis is the home of world's best bbq (if u havent eaten Corky's in memphis (not the new place down in tunica), u havent lived) so i was wonderin, do yall go pork or beef? we're all about the pork here, but i know texas is all beef, so i was wonderin wut its like in KC.
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

What is KC all about...BBQ or Football???

Whoa, dudes and dudettes...

The KC panic guy is making me dizzy

So, what is it...is KC all about BarBQ, or is it all about football?

Their BarBQ is okay if you don't know what real BarBQ is all about, but their football STINKS.

So, just stay here in the Big D and hang with us fans of the sport and all will be well!
          Never a Fair Weather Fan!!!!!

Comment

the barbaque in texas is WAY better then in KC and thats a fact jack
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
            X