Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bengals can stun the Broncos - Vic Carucci on NFL.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals can stun the Broncos - Vic Carucci on NFL.com!

Well he certainly has a lot more faith in the Bengals than most people in the NFL! Check it out! Read the last question in the link below.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7818937

Technically any team has a chance to win. That's pretty much all he said, too. If it weren't for Denver's annoying habit of playing down to opponents, I'd give Cincinnati absolutely no chance other than the given fluke. I guess we'll find out.

I did find it kind of sad he pretty much ignored our passing game, but that's a typical theme this year.

Comment

This is the one game this season where I don't think there's a chance the Broncos lose. The Bengals have looked horrible all year. Carson Palmer has clearly made the team less potent offensively and their offensive line is one of the most depleted in the NFL. Add on top of all that, they rank dead last in rushing defense....

This game should not be close as the Bengals are overmatched in every aspect of the game.
      Boss

Comment

This game wont be a cake walk. The Bungals have as much to play for as we do, if not more.

Comment

This game is most certainly a cake walk, a snooze fest, a blow out, and possibly a 200 yard singular rushing performance and a 300 yard team performance.

Comment

What, do you think Shannahan forgot what Corry Dillion did to them 2 years back???

I hopin' for a new NFL rushing record.

I'm hoping Drones goes over 300 yds

ya, then I'll feel satisfied.

Then we can call it a calk walk.

Comment

Let Q run.....he deserves a powder puff run D.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                No one "DESERVES" anything.

Comment

Mike Shanahan will fire up the team and we'll blow the bungles out.

Made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                    Come on RC you know who the starter is and you know Droughns is doing a great job.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Doesn't anyone remember the "cake" games last year, when we completely overlooked detroit and chicago and look at the problems they posed!

I'm not saying Denver is going to lose, but with all eyes, ears, and focus on the Falcons next week, lets finish our light work before we get crazy
                      Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

Originally posted by takmart
                        Doesn't anyone remember the "cake" games last year, when we completely overlooked detroit and chicago and look at the problems they posed!

I'm not saying Denver is going to lose, but with all eyes, ears, and focus on the Falcons next week, lets finish our light work before we get crazy
                        Exactly. This is a game Denver should win but if we lose focus that could leave the door open for the Bengals to win the game. If Denver is focused I believe we will come away with another win.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                          This game is most certainly a cake walk, a snooze fest, a blow out, and possibly a 200 yard singular rushing performance and a 300 yard team performance.
                          I sure hope the team doesnt take your out look. Nogame in the NFL is a cake walk. They are a team with their back to the wall. Its the first monday night game there in in a long time and our road night game record isnt stellar. Lets hope we come out with the same desire as last week in the dung hole.

Comment

Working...
                          X