Mark this on the Calenders!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
    Notice how more and more profanities come out.

DUDE if the shoe fits you got to where it! What else do you call a dumba$$(dumbutt)!

BBQ Crow served up by the CHIEFS
    I got 2 words for you!! Larry Johnson

CHIEFS-38
    Donkeys-16

Comment

DUDE if the shoe fits you got to where it! What else do you call a dumba$$(dumbutt)!
      And in that statement alone you have proven your IQ. I never "where it" I may "wear it".

I have yet to call you any names, but at the same time I refute your statements.
      "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

And in that statement alone you have proven your IQ. I never "where it" I may "wear it".

I have yet to call you any names, but at the same time I refute your statements.
        Oh well now your new name as far as I am concerned is Webster
        You are the official donkeymania dictionary. If I need some help with my grammer or spelling I will ask you.

CHIEFS-38
        Donkeys-16

Comment

Originally posted by KC10KC31KC88
          Oh well now your new name as far as I am concerned is Webster
          You are the official donkeymania dictionary. If I need some help with my grammer or spelling I will ask you.
          It is one thing to miss something when the two spellings are almost identical or something where you wonder how it got into english, but when you are way off like that you make yourself look stupid.

And here you are calling me a stupid 13 year old.
          "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

It is one thing to miss something when the two spellings are almost identical or something where you wonder how it got into english, but when you are way off like that you make yourself look stupid.

And here you are calling me a stupid 13 year old.
            Now Webster I thought you said you wouldn't insult people you just called me stupid! I bet you were the kid in school that gave the teachers apples and got you a$$ whipped on a regular basis!

CHIEFS-38
            Donkeys-16

Comment

BTW what was the final score of the playoff game last year between The Donkeys and the Colts? It doesn't matter how you get a ring but that you got one! You know why I say that because you dumba$$ Donkey fans keep throwing up superbowl wins when Elway was there. This team on the field today earned none of that thus desevres none of the credit just as Trent deserves no credit for the Rams SB.

If you have nothing better to comment on than calling our team donkeys and now you've changed your mind about your super ring wearer Trent Green. I guess your done with this thread. If you have something meaningfull to bring up, do so. If not stop the name calling.

When was your last super bowl victory? 1970 been there two times won it once. We have at least been there 6 times since and won it twice.

You are correct only a few of our players are still around from the Super Bowl victories Elam, Lepsis, Nalen, Neil, Pryce, Smith, Carswell, now we have John Lynch, but the important part of the coaching staff has been there and done that. Your team on the other the only common denominator is the owner Lamar Hunt.

We have the makings of a great team, not sure what happened to your team this year! Till they do something besides lose.

Probably a good thing to have some humility on our board.

Face it Denver has had better teams than the chefs for decades. Until you have a Super bowl contender much less than a winner, you should not talk smack at least in Denver.
              Last edited by Jrhampton; 10-24-2004, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton

If you have nothing better to comment on than calling our team donkeys and now you've changed your mind about your super ring wearer Trent Green. I guess your done with this thread. If you have something meaningfull to bring up, do so. If not stop teh name calling.

When was your last super bowl victory? 1970 been there two time won once. We have at least been there 6 times since and won twice.

You are correct only a few of our players are still around from the Super Bowl victories Elam, Lepsis, Nalen, Neil, Pryce, Smith, Carswell, now we have John Lynch, but the important part of the coaching staff has been there and done that. Your team on the other the only common denominator is the owner Lamar Hunt.

We have the makings of a great team, not sure what happened to your team this year! Till they do something besides lose.

Probably a good thing to have some humility on our board.

Face it Denver has had better teams than the chefs for decades. Until you have a Super bowl contender much less than a winner, you should not talk smack at least in Denver.
                Whats wrong! Is it okay for everyone to call the CHIEFS the Chefs? That no more politically correct then the Donkeys. If you don't like it tough sheet! CGS!!!!!!!

CHIEFS-38
                Donkeys-16

Comment

Whats wrong! Is it okay for everyone to call the CHIEFS the Chefs? That no more politically correct then the Donkeys. If you don't like it tough sheet! CGS!!!!!!!

Wow what brilliant retort!

Where is the defense of your chefs?

Thats right Gunther is bringng it!

You talk big smack till someone presents the facts and then revert to calling folks names.

If you don't have the facts, don't have the horsepower.

Don't talk smack.

Good night sonny boy!

Comment

Wow what brilliant retort!

Where is the defense of your chefs?

Thats right Gunther is bringng it!

You talk big smack till someone presents the facts and then revert to calling folks names.

If you don't have the facts, don't have the horsepower.

Don't talk smack.

Good night sonny boy!
                    What facts idiot the Chiefs are #19 total "D" now what part of that do you not understand? Last year #29!

CHIEFS-38
                    Donkeys-16

Comment

What facts idiot the Chiefs are #19 total "D" now what part of that do you not understand? Last year #29!

Lets see what offensive jugernauts have you played this year.

TEAM***Ranking*** remarks
                      DEN****5****413 yards our average is 370 another great game.
                      CAR****18******358 yards their average yards 317 another great defensive struggle.
                      HOU***10*****296 yards
                      BAL****30th****207 yards
                      JAX****20th***378 yards after a BYE week JAX normal average was 311 before they lite KC up. Sure held them down in this one.

To hold your opponents to an average of only 330 yards per game! When they averaged 16th in the league in Offense!

Congratulations on the improvement, something to hang your hat on, really be proud of. WAY TO GO!

Gunther seems to have them on a roll!

Comment

Youu do not want to go into how many playoff games denver has won a whole bunch more the the chefs!

Was trent green a chef when he got it?

For that matter was he a strater when he got it or warners backup.

Cheap talk from a chefs fan as usuall.

Warner ready to relax after Super day
                        The No. 1 priority for Kurt Warner the day after the Super Bowl: rest.
                        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo..._ap/index.html

Passing
                        St. Louis
                        ATT CMP YDS TKD/YD TD LG IN
                        K.Warner 45 24 414 1/7 2 73 0

Tennessee
                        ATT CMP YDS TKD/YD TD LG IN
                        S.McNair 36 22 214 1/6 0 32 0

Yep you are correct trent green has a super bowl ring.

Trent really pulled out that victory by holding the play chart.

But he was on the field that day.

Can you hear me now?
                        Hey Jr Green wasn't even the back up he was on IR. So he spectator for the entire season.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I will agree the CHIEFS haven't been any better. However the Donkeys are simply not that good on Offense! You know it and I know it and why is that Jake! Thus NO PLAYOFF WINS ! Paybacks are a biatch!

OOOOH, we are all SO intimidated by you. Sorry, I won't use any big words..is scared better? Can you sense my sarchasm, opps, sorry another big word!

I was born the same year as the Broncos, remember seeing Coach Lou leave the stadium with his head wrapped in towels because fans were throwing things at him...

I LOVINGLY (dang, third big word!) call MY Broncos the Donkeys...this is our town and our website...you must not have a life at all...you are obviously (there's number 4) a bitter person...do us all a favor and move to KC, find a new hobby like beating up school kids that spell better than you, or is it ewe????

Are you still here??? BUH BYE
                          Never a Fair Weather Fan!!!!!

Comment

Yes you are absolutely right the Squaws are vastly improved on Defense.

Average points allowed 26 per game. Ranking 30th in the League.

Total yards allowed 330 per game. Ranking 18th in the League.

Rushing yards allowed 126 per game. Ranking 23rd in the League.

Passing yards allowed 204 per game. Ranking 10th in the League.

All this "improvement" has lead to a 1-4 record. So with current tends its obvious that the Squaws will be going the the Super Bowl as spectators.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                              Hey Jr Green wasn't even the back up he was on IR. So he spectator for the entire season.
                              You are oh so correct I forgot the tidbit. So him wearing a superbowl ring makes him even more suspect as a fraud.
                              Did he even play that year?
                              Did he contribute to the team at all?

OH I just answered my own question.
                              2000 STL 8 5 240 145 60.4 2063 8.6 64 16 5 101.8 20 69 3.5 1
                              1999 STL 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0.0 -127 0 0 0.0 0 0 0.0 0

For that matter seems he did not do much of anything in STL just one of vermins pets.

Thanks TX for bringing the matter to light of day!

Gotcha CHEFS homer!

Comment

Working...
                              X