Broncs 27-13

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    I'd say that Reuben can get 200+ yds.

Leave a comment:

• _BrusT_
    replied
    I don't give the Bengals double digits. They should be pleased with 6 points. They really didn't show anything yet that would make you scared. Hope it stays the way it is for at least one more game.

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Wise thinking. The odds are that we'll win handily. But you just know that the one time you bet on the "sure thing" that will be the time you lose.
    i know. i completely agree. i hate reading all these articles that make it seem like all we have to do is get on the plane to cinci and we won the game... makes me feel like we're being set up for some joke. not that i don't have faith in the broncos, b/c i do, but i get nervous...and stranger things have happened. i just keep saying i HOPE we will win, and we SHOULD win...never we WILL win. and if anyone says that i start knocking on wood like a mad woman.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
    ME TOO!!! i'm worried (though i'm always worried). my b/f wanted to put MORE money on the broncos last night and i think i wailed "nooo!!! remember the bears! remember the BEARS!"
    Wise thinking. The odds are that we'll win handily. But you just know that the one time you bet on the "sure thing" that will be the time you lose.

Leave a comment:

• daredevil25
    replied
    If the scoring defense and offense averages for both teams stay close Broncos 24, Bengals 15

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by mattos
    settle down everyone. all this optimism makes me afraid we might be in for a let down.
    ME TOO!!! i'm worried (though i'm always worried). my b/f wanted to put MORE money on the broncos last night and i think i wailed "nooo!!! remember the bears! remember the BEARS!"

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    settle down everyone. all this optimism makes me afraid we might be in for a let down.

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman
    http://www.gamblersanonymous.org
    LOL.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
    i'd like to win by a lot - but i really just want us to win by at least 6 - b/c my boyfriend put money on us....like i need MORE stress when i'm watching football!
    how about 27-14.
    http://www.gamblersanonymous.org

Leave a comment:

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    i'd like to win by a lot - but i really just want us to win by at least 6 - b/c my boyfriend put money on us....like i need MORE stress when i'm watching football!
    how about 27-14.

Leave a comment:

• jocool
    replied
    38- 10

Leave a comment:

• Lynch Bailey247
    replied
    denver by 20

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied