Snake in the Pro Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake in the Pro Bowl?

Does anyone think Jake can make it to the Pro Bowl this year?? From what i see the only quarterbacks that could beat him out are Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, Mcnair is having a mediocre year if that and the rest of the AFC doesnt have much... What you guys think?

He'll really need to cut back on the turnovers and start putting up some higher passing numbers. But, in the end, it doesn't really matter as long as Jake is winning games for the Broncos.

Flashy stats aren't quite as nice as a Super Bowl ring.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Nah...

He won't get in over...

Manning
      McNair
      Brady
      Pennington(Especially with him playing like he is this year).
      sigpic

Comment

right now, i think it will be pretty hard for him to get in.....

manning will
        brady probly will

and one more spot for plummer, pennington, and maybe carr....

Comment

Drew Brees is having a better year as far as the media goes as well. The pro bowl is all about media exposure and most of Jake's exposure is negative...he threw a left handed pic, need i say more?
          Holdin' down the Blue and Orange fort here in Missouri....

Comment

Originally posted by JLesSPE
            Drew Brees is having a better year as far as the media goes as well. The pro bowl is all about media exposure and most of Jake's exposure is negative...he threw a left handed pic, need i say more?
            actually most of jakes media exposure has been with the #40 sticker..lol

Comment

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are definately in,

the third spot will be fought over by Jake Plummer, Chad Pennington and David Carr. And personally, right now I think Jake is 3rd on that list behind Carr and Pennington, but who knows he might really step it up by the end of the season.
              "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

yah but, tom brady has been playing like ****, his stats are NOTHING to boast about...

Comment

Think it is not very likely. Manning and Brady are very likely to get in and even the 3rd spot will be tough to earn. You never know, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

He won't get in.. we'd have to start passing the ball a lot and he would have to cut back on the turn overs.. he won't get in this year.. he may never get in.

Comment

Jake isnt gonna get in. He should concentrate on winning games anyhow. He hasnt played on a probowl level. Some of his mistakes wouldnt even have been made by a rookie. However, I think he can carry us all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by DSD2256
                        yah but, tom brady has been playing like ****, his stats are NOTHING to boast about...
                        Really? His QB rating is higher than Jake's. His completion % is better than Jake's. He has more yards per game than Jake. He has the same number of TDs & Ints as Jake. And he has a higher winning % than Jake.

I know most of us are Broncos fans here but there's no reason to put down another player to make a Bronco look better.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                          Really? His QB rating is higher than Jake's. His completion % is better than Jake's. He has more yards per game than Jake. He has the same number of TDs & Ints as Jake. And he has a higher winning % than Jake.

I know most of us are Broncos fans here but there's no reason to put down another player to make a Bronco look better.
                          No doubt. Putting down other players to hype up our own only feeds resentment.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon

agreed!

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Well he definitely won't get in unless people like us on this board continue to vote for him as much as possible. We should also vote for our other worthy Broncos, because without us, who will?

I try to vote at least once a day.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Comment

Working...
                              X