Snake in the Pro Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javalon
    Really? His QB rating is higher than Jake's. His completion % is better than Jake's. He has more yards per game than Jake. He has the same number of TDs & Ints as Jake. And he has a higher winning % than Jake.

I know most of us are Broncos fans here but there's no reason to put down another player to make a Bronco look better.
    I didnt put brady down, yes i said hes playing like **** lately, never said he was a BAD QB, cuz hes a very damn good one, and also how would bradys career winning percentage look if he played in AZ for 7 years? and the pro bowl is based on that single seasons stats, not career, brady has never made it b4 when he had much better stats, why would he make it now? denver is a run first team, new england is a pass first, therefore brady should have more TD's, yes they have played one more game than the pats, but i think plummer has done a good job for a run first team....

Comment

Originally posted by DSD2256
      I didnt put brady down, yes i said hes playing like **** lately, never said he was a BAD QB, cuz hes a very damn good one, and also how would bradys career winning percentage look if he played in AZ for 7 years? and the pro bowl is based on that single seasons stats, not career, brady has never made it b4 when he had much better stats, why would he make it now? denver is a run first team, new england is a pass first, therefore brady should have more TD's, yes they have played one more game than the pats, but i think plummer has done a good job for a run first team....
      The stats I compared were all based on THIS season.

And I never said Jake wasn't a good QB. I said you shouldn't claim Brady is playing like **** just to make Jake look better, especially when the stats for this season don't back up your statement of:

Originally posted by DSD2256
      yah but, tom brady has been playing like ****, his stats are NOTHING to boast about...
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Thats not the point. Your right he is doing a good job but that doesnt mean he deserves to go to the pro bowl. Brady has better stats thats what matters.

Comment

If we win the S.B he will!

Comment

If we win the S.B he will!
            I am pretty sure that the Voting ends before the Playoffs begin.

Comment

another possible player ( IF he keeps playing like he is now) is Ben Rothlessberger. he is looking pretty good, but lets see how he does now that opposing defenses are expecting him to play great

Comment

Working...
              X