Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orangecrush3233
    replied
    another possible player ( IF he keeps playing like he is now) is Ben Rothlessberger. he is looking pretty good, but lets see how he does now that opposing defenses are expecting him to play great

Leave a comment:

• rAiDeRs SuCk
    replied
    If we win the S.B he will!
    I am pretty sure that the Voting ends before the Playoffs begin.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    If we win the S.B he will!

Leave a comment:

• rAiDeRs SuCk
    replied
    I didnt put brady down, yes i said hes playing like **** lately, never said he was a BAD QB, cuz hes a very damn good one, and also how would bradys career winning percentage look if he played in AZ for 7 years? and the pro bowl is based on that single seasons stats, not career, brady has never made it b4 when he had much better stats, why would he make it now? denver is a run first team, new england is a pass first, therefore brady should have more TD's, yes they have played one more game than the pats, but i think plummer has done a good job for a run first team....
    Thats not the point. Your right he is doing a good job but that doesnt mean he deserves to go to the pro bowl. Brady has better stats thats what matters.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by DSD2256
    I didnt put brady down, yes i said hes playing like **** lately, never said he was a BAD QB, cuz hes a very damn good one, and also how would bradys career winning percentage look if he played in AZ for 7 years? and the pro bowl is based on that single seasons stats, not career, brady has never made it b4 when he had much better stats, why would he make it now? denver is a run first team, new england is a pass first, therefore brady should have more TD's, yes they have played one more game than the pats, but i think plummer has done a good job for a run first team....
    The stats I compared were all based on THIS season.

And I never said Jake wasn't a good QB. I said you shouldn't claim Brady is playing like **** just to make Jake look better, especially when the stats for this season don't back up your statement of:

yah but, tom brady has been playing like ****, his stats are NOTHING to boast about...

Leave a comment:

• DSD2256
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Really? His QB rating is higher than Jake's. His completion % is better than Jake's. He has more yards per game than Jake. He has the same number of TDs & Ints as Jake. And he has a higher winning % than Jake.

I know most of us are Broncos fans here but there's no reason to put down another player to make a Bronco look better.

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Well he definitely won't get in unless people like us on this board continue to vote for him as much as possible. We should also vote for our other worthy Broncos, because without us, who will?

I try to vote at least once a day.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Leave a comment:

• Helderht_
    replied
    Really? His QB rating is higher than Jake's. His completion % is better than Jake's. He has more yards per game than Jake. He has the same number of TDs & Ints as Jake. And he has a higher winning % than Jake.

I know most of us are Broncos fans here but there's no reason to put down another player to make a Bronco look better.
    agreed!

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied

No doubt. Putting down other players to hype up our own only feeds resentment.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    yah but, tom brady has been playing like ****, his stats are NOTHING to boast about...

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Jake isnt gonna get in. He should concentrate on winning games anyhow. He hasnt played on a probowl level. Some of his mistakes wouldnt even have been made by a rookie. However, I think he can carry us all the way.

Leave a comment:

• PutzierChic06
    replied
    He won't get in.. we'd have to start passing the ball a lot and he would have to cut back on the turn overs.. he won't get in this year.. he may never get in.

Leave a comment:

• _BrusT_
    replied
    Think it is not very likely. Manning and Brady are very likely to get in and even the 3rd spot will be tough to earn. You never know, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Leave a comment:

• DSD2256
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arab Bronco
    replied
    Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are definately in,

the third spot will be fought over by Jake Plummer, Chad Pennington and David Carr. And personally, right now I think Jake is 3rd on that list behind Carr and Pennington, but who knows he might really step it up by the end of the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X