OK guys Chill out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK guys Chill out

OK we are going up against the worst Run defense this monday.....and there going up against a team and coach that LOVES to run...

How many Games has denver won when they had a 100+ running game

You guys keep saying we lose game we should win and win game we should lose...so let me ask this question are you still talking about last years broncos or this years broncos.....because we won 5 games this year lost one to a bad hand off or Fumble whatever it was....Stuff happens and it was just a Bad time for it to happen..

Put it this way Denver is going to run the ball ALOT in this game the Bengals know this you know this and I know this..as long as the Offense can move the ball which I see no Problem they will I think we will win....matter of Fact I don't Think I know Denver will win

Denvers D is 200% Better then last years D.....stop looking into the past and look toward the Future.......and please stop with the Q bashing threads and Plummer bashing threads if you wanna bash the players go to a chiefs board and do it..they got nothing to look forward to anyways
    sigpic

EXCATLY WERE GONNA KILL THEM!!! Bengals suck and won't get anything on us. I don't know what you are scared of them.
    sigpic

Comment

ive seen upsets DB, Cinci beat Chiefs last year.....when the chiefs actully had a good team..

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
        ive seen upsets DB, Cinci beat Chiefs last year.....when the chiefs actully had a good team..
        no they didnt.once cinci and us exposed them they were done

Comment

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
          no they didnt.once cinci and us exposed them they were done
          it was still considered an upset...

Comment

Any GIven Sunday...

There is No WAY that I think this is an automatic win.. on MNF?? No wAY!

(PS. Ther word "alot".. is actually two words.. "a lot")

As far as the Bashing goes. If you have a legitimate complaint about a certain player or players performance, I don't see there being any harm in expressing that as a fan. Thats what fans are supposed to do

Comment

Cinncy is a good team that is struggling with a first year starter. If they put a good solid game together with a lot of pride and excitement for having the first MNF in 15 years, this could be one tough game and a possible upset in the making.

But, I think the Broncos are going to be up to the challenge.

DEV 31 CIN 13
              Broncos forever!! :clap:
              \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

if you keep waiting on the Haymaker your gonna get knocked out on the jab
                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

cincy could very well be a tough opponent this sunday. i remember in 2001 when grease ball was our qb and we played them, dillon scorched us for 278 yds on the ground. granted we have a great defense and solid offense and they do not have dillon, but do not over look the bungles.

GO BRONCOS, torch o'neal.......
                  BRONCOS #1

Comment

Actually a lot of 100 yard runners in denver, we have lost games.

Comment

I find it kind of mean that the NFL had to make this a national b*tch slapping for the poor bengals. At least everyone can see Rueben run now.

Comment

Re: OK guys Chill out

Originally posted by Firstwave64
                        OK we are going up against the worst Run defense this monday.....and there going up against a team and coach that LOVES to run...

How many Games has denver won when they had a 100+ running game

You guys keep saying we lose game we should win and win game we should lose...so let me ask this question are you still talking about last years broncos or this years broncos.....because we won 5 games this year lost one to a bad hand off or Fumble whatever it was....Stuff happens and it was just a Bad time for it to happen..

Put it this way Denver is going to run the ball ALOT in this game the Bengals know this you know this and I know this..as long as the Offense can move the ball which I see no Problem they will I think we will win....matter of Fact I don't Think I know Denver will win

Denvers D is 200% Better then last years D.....stop looking into the past and look toward the Future.......and please stop with the Q bashing threads and Plummer bashing threads if you wanna bash the players go to a chiefs board and do it..they got nothing to look forward to anyways

Correction This years Broncos D is 1000% better than the past 5 years Defenses combined!!!!

Comment

That was probably about the same time Dexter McLeon was exposed as the weak link in the Chiefs secondary too™
                          This space for rent

Comment

When Jon Kitna was their QB they killed... Now they suck, trust me, there will be no upsets.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                              When Jon Kitna was their QB they killed... Now they suck, trust me, there will be no upsets.
                              I just the Broncos do not take it for granted they way some here are doing. Its not a win until Denver has the lead and the 4th Quarter ends.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X