No announcement yet.

OK guys Chill out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is expecting us to run the ball...

I say that the first couple of plays, we should throw, I am sure MS knows how to beat Deltha, so we should give it to Rod, and throw deep to Lelie...

I actually think we should throw it deep to Lelie in the opening play of our first drive, because everyone and their mama's will be expecting Jake to hand the ball to RD, so a little play action can result in a huge play... silence the crowd, get the momentum going our way and get the TD!

Comment

Originally posted by communist
      Everyone is expecting us to run the ball...

I say that the first couple of plays, we should throw, I am sure MS knows how to beat Deltha, so we should give it to Rod, and throw deep to Lelie...

I actually think we should throw it deep to Lelie in the opening play of our first drive, because everyone and their mama's will be expecting Jake to hand the ball to RD, so a little play action can result in a huge play... silence the crowd, get the momentum going our way and get the TD!
      I say run the ball don't let Jake throw it! The Bengals colors are real close to the same as the Donkeys! I say PLUNGER will throw at least 2 ints.

BBQ Crow served up by the CHIEFS
      I got 2 words for you!! Larry Johnson

CHIEFS-38
      Donkeys-16

Comment

I'm sure we will win, but we have to be careful. Remember the Jacksonville game? We came off a huge emotional win over a rival team(Chiefs), but came out FLAT against the FRAUDULENT JAGUARS. Last week we won by a TON against another rival, only to face the "lowly Bengals". This game should be a cake walk for us, but we have to show up. Look past no one.

Comment

Anyone wanna bet money if Jake throws a pick its to Deltha O'Neal?

Comment

Originally posted by KC10KC31KC88
            I say run the ball don't let Jake throw it! The Bengals colors are real close to the same as the Donkeys! I say PLUNGER will throw at least 2 ints.
            You are percpetive, when we wear white they wear orange and black. When we wear blue and orange the wear white. I doubt that Jake is that color blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
              You are percpetive, when we wear white they wear orange and black. When we wear blue and orange the wear white. I doubt that Jake is that color blind.
              All I am saying is he throws the ball to the other team even if they are wearing pink. Now if the team is wearing orange you are going to get hit in the numbers by 1,2,3,4, or so of Jakes passes! Mark it down at least 2 ints!

CHIEFS-38
              Donkeys-16

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                Anyone wanna bet money if Jake throws a pick its to Deltha O'Neal?
                Your on! Gentlemens bet.

Comment

Fake will throw at least 2 ints. no doubt!

CHIEFS-38
                  Donkeys-16

Comment

All I am saying is he throws the ball to the other team even if they are wearing pink. Now if the team is wearing orange you are going to get hit in the numbers by 1,2,3,4, or so of Jakes passes! Mark it down at least 2 ints!

Not at all what you said let me quote you

"quote:
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

You are so full of it, what a maroon!

Comment

Working...
                    X