Who is the MVP so far for our Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the MVP so far for our Team?

I copied this topic off of the NFL.com site so sue me-I thought it would be a great thread.

I hate polls, so just post the player you think is the MVP so far this season.

Mine Champ Bailey, his Defensive contribution has been STELLER!

Toss up...Champ and D.J.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I hear that if D.J continues to play at this level he will trump Wilsons play! Here's to the Broncos haveing a H.O.F line backer. Ooof, I think I said this to soon. Silly, Silly me.

Comment

Baily, DJ or Kennedy.

Comment

I still say Bailey, because I believe that his presents has made everyone else better.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

If you look at Kennedy, look how many almost td's that he has stopped. And 3 FF, wow.

Comment

Droughns, Smith, Plummer

Wilson, Bailey, Lynch
              sigpic

Comment

Elam. He is so reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by _BrusT_
                  Elam. He is so reliable.

Ohhhh, juicy!!!!! You're sooooooo right!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bailey.

He is the MVP because he is playing up to the hype of his trade. His abilities have allowed us to dictate the defense we want to play. He is Shutting DOWN the other teams #1 WR, thus allowing our other studs like DJ to play closer to the LOS... BLASTING the RBs.

Bailey is the single more IMPORTANT cog to making our Defense #1..and our defense is what was winning the games for us early in the season.

Comment

Reuben Droughns and Bailey
                      [iMG]

Comment

Re: Bailey.

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                        He is the MVP because he is playing up to the hype of his trade. His abilities have allowed us to dictate the defense we want to play. He is Shutting DOWN the other teams #1 WR, thus allowing our other studs like DJ to play closer to the LOS... BLASTING the RBs.

Bailey is the single more IMPORTANT cog to making our Defense #1..and our defense is what was winning the games for us early in the season.

Yes, when he made the Scrimage line tackle duirng the Carolina game, I chit my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now- name me a CB that does that?????? Ya Cant!

Comment

our team is playing very well... but champ is the mvp, he made the team better....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I love Droughns, Bailey is 2nd...I hope Rod Smith ramps it up!!!
                            Never a Fair Weather Fan!!!!!

Comment

The Defense as a whole is my MVP.... they come up and get the stops when we need them. You rank #1... you get to be MVP.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X