Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vic Carucci's Power Poll- is the best of all!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vic Carucci's Power Poll- is the best of all!

    So, alot of analysts do it as well as other sports sites but, after continual watching of Vics Power Poll opinion- I must state he's always dead on. His 7th week Power Poll is up at NFL.COM and The Broncos are 5th. His statement for them is perfect.

  • #2
    Pittsburgh is 7th? I don't think they deserve to even be in the top ten. I know they are 5-1 but who have they beat? Oak, MI, Cin, Cle, and Dal so what.

    Comment


    • #3
      whos Mi.....?
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

      Comment


      • #4
        You need to beat the bad teams as well as good... that's why we have to mkae sure Monday is not a trap game.

        But I agree with the power rankings. We should be at 5.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
          whos Mi.....?
          i assume minnesota but i dont think they have played them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Are we supposed to only rank the teams that have had a tough schedule?? No one in the league has a tough schedule.... certainly we haven't.. why would we be ranked five with the schedule we faced???

            I think I have to agree with the top ten in that order. I don't have a problem with any of those teams ranked higher than we are. I do wonder how we would fair against Minnesota though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              Are we supposed to only rank the teams that have had a tough schedule?? No one in the league has a tough schedule.... certainly we haven't.. why would we be ranked five with the schedule we faced???

              I think I have to agree with the top ten in that order. I don't have a problem with any of those teams ranked higher than we are. I do wonder how we would fair against Minnesota though.
              a good D normally overcomes a good O and the bailey - moss match-up would be interesting. at home we would be favourite but no1 like going to there dome.

              last year we came close in there dome and we have significantly inproved the D. (and plummer was out).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                whos Mi.....?
                Miami, but that was a tough game for a rookie QB, they played during that hurricane, and he had a decent completion percentage

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Zack Morris
                  why do people automatically just assume because a team beats a "bad" team, it doesn't make them a good team? it's not just who they beat, but how they play.
                  As well as individual match ups.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...hitlock/041021


                    Best QB Power Poll..............................

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                      Are we supposed to only rank the teams that have had a tough schedule?? No one in the league has a tough schedule.... certainly we haven't.. why would we be ranked five with the schedule we faced???

                      I think I have to agree with the top ten in that order. I don't have a problem with any of those teams ranked higher than we are. I do wonder how we would fair against Minnesota though.
                      When you said, "no one in the league has a tough schedual"- I thought -No check the Steelers Sched.

                      They play the Pats and Eagles in a row!
                      As well as the Jets, Giants, Jags, Ravens, and Dallas.


                      Yeah, thats a freaking hard schedual my freind, is Pitts for real we will see.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MrTibbs
                        http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...hitlock/041021


                        Best QB Power Poll..............................


                        Jake gets no love at all. I'm cool with that!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I meant so far. EVERY one thinks THEIR team has the tough schedule.. and we never know what that schedule holds for the SECOND half of the season. Ones that look tough now may not be by then...and the ones that look easy can very easily turn difficult. As of right now... there are VERY few teams that I would say have had a TOUGH scheducle considering there are VERY few good teams in the NFL thus far.

                          The Moss Bailey match up would be great... but it would NEVER be just Bailey on Moss alone. Moss will always command a double team. A good defense doesn't always outmatch a good offense... how do you think the Rams won their SB?

                          We have improved our D, and they have improved their O...

                          I'm just saying, that the attack power of Minnesota, matched with the way they are playing, scares me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I can't believe a single thing he wrote in that. I completely disagree with his assesment, as well as his rating of players. Brady is NOT head and shoulders above the rest of the league...THATS just an overly exaggerated comment. No... way McNabb is a better QB in the league better than Manning.

                            I think the guy writing this is off his rocker and just a big NE fan.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                              I meant so far. EVERY one thinks THEIR team has the tough schedule.. and we never know what that schedule holds for the SECOND half of the season. Ones that look tough now may not be by then...and the ones that look easy can very easily turn difficult. As of right now... there are VERY few teams that I would say have had a TOUGH scheducle considering there are VERY few good teams in the NFL thus far.

                              The Moss Bailey match up would be great... but it would NEVER be just Bailey on Moss alone. Moss will always command a double team. A good defense doesn't always outmatch a good offense... how do you think the Rams won their SB?

                              We have improved our D, and they have improved their O...

                              I'm just saying, that the attack power of Minnesota, matched with the way they are playing, scares me.
                              i agree with this and i did say a good D NORMALLY wins, not always.

                              i believe the vikings are the only team who can stop the eagles in the NFC. it looks weak AGAIN!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X