I just relized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just relized.

Kenoy only has this year left with the Broncos... Do you think we will re-sign him? I SURE HOPE SO!
    sigpic

Depends if he pulls an Ian Gold

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      Depends if he pulls an Ian Gold
      The reason we didn't resign Gold was because he got injured and wanted that money, if he wouldn't of gotten injured- I bet he'd be a Bronco right now. If Kennedy doesn't get injured- we will resign him if he wants that much, IMO.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
        The reason we didn't resign Gold was because he got injured and wanted that money, if he wouldn't of gotten injured- I bet he'd be a Bronco right now. If Kennedy doesn't get injured- we will resign him if he wants that much, IMO.
        The reason we didnt sign Ian gold was because of the poston brothers.
        Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

Well hopefully Ian is happy with the Bucs. I know we are with DJ
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Blame the prostons if you want. The fact is, Gold wanted more money than what he was worth. He knew what was happening. He KNEW the Broncos were saying no, and his agents were saying yes... and HE is the one to go public and say 'he was promised this and that' and continued to hold out for more money. He's a big boy. He could have come down to a reasonable price if he really felt he didn't deserve that kind of money. Instead, he chose to test the market, and lost.

So, as long and Kennoy doesn't pull a Gold.....(which simply means, ASK FOR MORE MONEY THAN YOUR MARKET VALUE)

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              nah, the reason we didnt resign gold is cause he wanted the money we gave to wilson.....if we resigned him, then we would of had to pur the tag on wilson

Comment

What is with Kenoy anyway? I never used to think of him as a great or good cover man, but he's playing at a level I never thought he could achieve. I'm sure having Bailey and Lynch has helped him a little bit, as well as the rest of our secondary. Case in point: Middlebrooks.

Comment

Hopefully, the Broncos front office steps up before the end of the season. Kenoy shouldnt have an oppurtunity to test the market. He is having a heck of a year. And he may command more money than any of you think.

Comment

If we don't re-sign him I don't think we're in bad shape. Move Lynch to SS (where he belongs) and put Nick Ferguson back at FS. Nick's a better cover guy anyway and he's no slouch about bringing the wood either.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                      If we don't re-sign him I don't think we're in bad shape. Move Lynch to SS (where he belongs) and put Nick Ferguson back at FS. Nick's a better cover guy anyway and he's no slouch about bringing the wood either.
                      I thought Nick was a better safety than Kenoy. But Kenoy has really stepped up. He is playing as well as anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                        What is with Kenoy anyway? I never used to think of him as a great or good cover man, but he's playing at a level I never thought he could achieve. I'm sure having Bailey and Lynch has helped him a little bit, as well as the rest of our secondary. Case in point: Middlebrooks.
                        I agree last year was he not benched for several games? Because others were playing better. I could be wrong on this but there were a lot of folks calling for others to tart instead of him prior to the start of the year.

Comment

Working...
                        X