X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Buzz - NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...cos-draft-buzz

Kara Henderson reporting from Denver:

1. The Broncos did their job researching QBs but the needs are on defense. They seem to think that Tebow can compete and will likely earn the starting job.

2. John Fox is not convinced the Panthers will take Cam Newton. Dareus could be their target. Fox likes Dareus and has a connection with Alabama's DL coach.

3. There are people in the Broncos organization leaning towards Von Miller because of his playmaking ability.

Who knows what is true or false this time of the year but if this report is accurate, we should expect the Broncos' big board to look like this:

1. Dareus
    2. Miller

HmmmmmmmmmMMmMmmmm... :thumb:
    sigpic

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

1. The Broncos did their job researching QBs but the needs are on defense. They seem to think that Tebow can compete and will likely earn the starting job.

2. John Fox is not convinced the Panthers will take Cam Newton. Dareus could be their target. Fox likes Dareus and has a connection with Alabama's DL coach.

3. There are people in the Broncos organization leaning towards Von Miller because of his playmaking ability.

Who knows what is true or false this time of the year but if this report is accurate, we should expect the Broncos' big board to look like this:

1. Dareus
    2. Miller

I think Kara Henderson is good looking. Not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty non-the-less.

Just sayin'.

Oh, and thanks for the link, Rod!!

Comment

nice video! really wouldn't be surprised at all to see carolina take dareus #1, which leaves us with miller or peterson... both of whom should be playmakers on the defensive side of the ball for years to come

Comment

1- Agreed with the QB talk, Elway even said he doesn't think there are franchise QB's in this draft.

2- I think Dareus is the pick if he's there, seen numerous reports about it.

3- I disagree, i think our big board is Dareus, Peterson/Fairley, and Miller, could swap Peterson or Fairley.

Thanks for the link Rod, should be interesting come draft time.

Comment

if cam doesn't go #1 maybe that allows us to trade back a couple of spots then snag fairley/peterson if available???

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            I think Kara Henderson is good looking. Not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty non-the-less.

Just sayin'.

Oh, and thanks for the link, Rod!!
            This post is useless without pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

1. Dareus
              2. Miller

I saw this earlier. And I totally agree with Fox. Carolina could take Dareus #1 overall. IMO, there is no "Franchise" QB in this draft that is worth the #1 overall pick. As far as the Broncos are concerned, as much as I would love to draft Dareus, i'm expecting the unexpected. I can't afford to replace any TV's, doors, or windows.
              sigpic

Comment

I just heard on NFL TOTAL ACCESS that "we could see player transaction in a few days"

im pretty excited now
                "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                  This post is useless without pictures.

There you go, man!!! :thumb:

Comment

Oh my.

What were we talking about again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                      Oh my.

What were we talking about again?
                      I don't even know. All I'm thinking about now is the ladies of sports reporting...

Comment

I can understand Carolina not drafting a QB. They drafted Jimmy Clausen (their first pick) and Tony Pike last year. The GM would like to make the Clausen pick work somehow. Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert are projects. Gabbert, I would not draft him in the 1st round. But I question Dareus as the 1st overall pick. Because AJ Green makes a lot of sense to them, and he might be the best player in the draft. Give Clausen a special WR. I guess DL has more value than WR that early in the draft.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
                          I just heard on NFL TOTAL ACCESS that "we could see player transaction in a few days"

im pretty excited now
                          Don't get to excited. Jason La'Canfora just said that the judge lifted the lockout, the DIDN'T say anything about resume normal activities. J. Loc said that we are still in lockout rules and that players and agents still cannot be contact. He also said that there will be no player movement because we don't have a league year and there is still no operating rules in place. Sorry no link, just rewinding my DVR.
                          sigpic

Comment

Why would the Broncos be giving her all their thoughts knowing it all be aired on NFL Network? The smoke is getting deep, maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                              Don't get to excited. Jason La'Canfora just said that the judge lifted the lockout, the DIDN'T say anything about resume normal activities. J. Loc said that we are still in lockout rules and that players and agents still cannot be contact. He also said that there will be no player movement because we don't have a league year and there is still no operating rules in place. Sorry no link, just rewinding my DVR.
                              I dont trust him, league monkey.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X