Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Country: I Need Your Questions to Interview Rod Smith!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Country: I Need Your Questions to Interview Rod Smith!

Yes folks, no lie!

I have been in contact with Rod Smith... THE Rod Smith!

Roddy has agreed to take part in an interview! The best part about this interview, is that YOU will be the ones asking the questions!

I have been hoping and working for an opportunity like this to come along, don't let it go to waste!

Rod Smith, one of our most beloved Bronco GREATS of all-time; This is a wonderful opportunity for you to ask him something you've always wanted to know! Rod is a busy man, but he's going to take the time to do this on his own for you, the fans!

Think hard of something you've always wanted to ask him! Broaden your horizon. Remember, all though he was one hell of a football player, he is an individual! Want to know more about his off the field life? Ask away. Although we LOVE football, you can ask him whatever you want!

So post away!! Ask your questions!

I will be taking the 20 best questions. Please don't feel discouraged if I don't select one of yours. I'm trying to find 'fresh' questions, and something that hasn't already been asked in Roddy's career; or something that we obviously know about him. Keep posting the questions, the more the merrier!!

I will let this thread go for the night, and to mid day tomorrow. After that, I'll collect which questions I think are reasonable to ask.

Ask away Broncomania!

PS-> The interview format isn't going to be a live phone call or in person interview with youtube; sorry. Rod is very busy with his business, as I am with school. But he has agreed to answer a set of pre-written questions that I'll send him; in which he'll reply back to me. Either way, it's pretty cool!
    Last edited by jetrazor74; 04-26-2011, 09:59 PM.

"Even though you've been retired for a number of years now, do you still find it difficult to not be competing on Sundays?"

BTW, congrats dude, that is really cool!
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

"How big of a Raiders fan were you growing up?"

Comment

"Who do you want Denver to draft with the second pick in the draft?"

This is assuming you ask before Thursday.

Comment

As an undrafted free agent, did you ever imagine having the success that you had with the Broncos and the love from the fans that you gained?

EDIT: Yes Brent.. How cool is this? Have fun with the interview and we all look forward to hearing about it. Youtube?
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

why are you interviewing him?

Comment

Ahh thats Awesome!

Rod is one of the best ever, I really hope he gets into the HOF.

If I could ask him one thing it would be,

What was the funniest locker room experience he's witnessed? Of course something he can talk about cause I'm sure most of what goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room.
              A book I wrote

Comment

"What is your most memorable Touchdown"

Comment

Mine is somewhat similar to Joes and if he doesn't mind I think it would make a good two part question... What was it like on draft day, as it got more and more apparent that you weren't going to be drafted?
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

If, hypothetically, the Denver Broncos were to ask Rod Smith to join the staff as a coach, would he accept, and if not, why?

Did being an undrafted free agent affect his work ethic in the pros, and if so, how and why?

As the greatest UDFA wide out in NFL history, many fans feel he's earned a spot in Canton. What are his thoughts on the HOF and does he think he deserves to be there? Follow up: Does he think there is an East Coast bias when it comes to HOF selection?

Every college player dreams of being drafted by an NFL team. As far as the 1995 goes, was it a surprise to not be drafted, and what was he doing when the Denver Broncos called him up afterward?

Growing up, who was his favorite NFL team, and what was it like for him the first time he stepped on the field against that team?

Comment

"What tastes better: TD's Mile High Salute BBQ Sauce, Stinkin' Good Green Chile, or your coffee?"

He'd enjoy that question

edit: Jet, I've asked him and his response was "Are you crazy?" or something like that...

edit2: his response was "Rod Smith December 3, 2010 at 10:10am
                      you have lost your mind. im not coaching"

Comment

"Would you be interested in becoming the Broncos WR coach one day"

Comment

"After winning the Superbowl what did you do to celebrate after the team celebration?"

" which team did you enjoy beating the most?"

" Which corner did you enjoy playing the most? "

"What do you think everyone didnt see in you that you went undrafted, and looking back do you think you would have had the same success you did without the motivation of showing them wrong?"

" What are your thoughts on John joining the Broncos once again?"

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            "What tastes better: TD's Mile High Salute BBQ Sauce, Stinkin' Good Green Chile, or your coffee?"

He'd enjoy that question

edit: Jet, I've asked him and his response was "Are you crazy?" or something like that...

edit2: his response was "Rod Smith December 3, 2010 at 10:10am
                            you have lost your mind. im not coaching"
                            That doesn't answer the "why" portion, Samwow. I already know what his answer was. I've asked him before as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              That doesn't answer the "why" portion, Samwow. I already know what his answer was. I've asked him before as well.
                              Lemme call him up, 1 sec.

edit: bleh... it got forwarded to john's cell... stupid at&t

Comment

Working...
                              X