Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Country: I Need Your Questions to Interview Rod Smith!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Yes folks, no lie!

I have been in contact with Rod Smith... THE Rod Smith!

Roddy has agreed to take part in an interview! The best part about this interview, is that YOU will be the ones asking the questions!

I have been hoping and working for an opportunity like this to come along, don't let it go to waste!

Rod Smith, one of our most beloved Bronco GREATS of all-time; This is a wonderful opportunity for you to ask him something you've always wanted to know! Rod is a busy man, but he's going to take the time to do this on his own for you, the fans!

Think hard of something you've always wanted to ask him! Broaden your horizon. Remember, all though he was one hell of a football player, he is an individual! Want to know more about his off the field life? Ask away. Although we LOVE football, you can ask him whatever you want!

So post away!! Ask your questions!

I will be taking the 20 best questions. Please don't feel discouraged if I don't select one of yours. I'm trying to find 'fresh' questions, and something that hasn't already been asked in Roddy's career; or something that we obviously know about him. Keep posting the questions, the more the merrier!!

I will let this thread go for the night, and to mid day tomorrow. After that, I'll collect which questions I think are reasonable to ask.

Ask away Broncomania!

PS-> The interview format isn't going to be a live phone call or in person interview with youtube; sorry. Rod is very busy with his business, as I am with school. But he has agreed to answer a set of pre-written questions that I'll send him; in which he'll reply back to me. Either way, it's pretty cool!
    That is so freaking cool dude. Tell him hi for us!! Here is my question!

"Rod, what advice would you give to rookies coming into Denver? Any motivational speeches or catchy phrases?"

Comment

When will we find out the answers and what not?
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        That's a weird question for Rod!

sorry........(reminds me a little of "The Invention of Lying")

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
          Could be a bit. He's got some public speaking events that he's attending too.

I'll post them when I get em, you can count on it!

Comment

Congrats on the opportunity Peerless!!! That must be exciting!!

My Questions would for Rod Smith would be:

1. Did being undrafted ever give you a sense of extra motivation to prove everyone wrong and to drive you to be the best player that you could be?

2. What is your favorite memory / moment from your Broncos career?

3. Looking back on your NFL career is there anything you would have like to have done differently?

4. How do you feel about being the best undrafted WR to ever play in the NFL ???

5. Whats your take on Denver's future after hiring Elway and Fox? What Direction can these two lead the broncos?

6. How do you feel about Tim Tebow? (sorry had to do it)
            Last edited by sbxxxiichamps; 04-27-2011, 05:27 PM.
            sigpic
            Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

what was your most memorable elway moment

what was your most memorable bronco moment
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

For Rod Smith

In all your football playing days, who was your favorite position coach and why?

Who was your favorite Head Coach and why?

What do you feel were the secrets to your success?

How important is blocking for a WR?

How much more complex is the West Coast Offense compared with the other offensive systems in which you played?

What were the other offensive systems in which you played?

How much defense did you play growing up as a football player and at what position?

What other offensive positions did you play when you were growing up?
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Who's the top WR in the game right now? Why?

Comment

Do you feel like you got the best the NFC had to offer in SB 33? Would you rather have played the Vikings, or does it matter?

Comment

Mods might as well unsticky this. I haven't heard back from Rod in a while, but I'll re-post in here when/if he does ever answer me.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                        Mods might as well unsticky this. I haven't heard back from Rod in a while, but I'll re-post in here when/if he does ever answer me.
                        I'll unsticky it if I can figure it out.

I hope you hear from him.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Who was the best Bronco CB he practiced against?

At what point did he think John Elway trusted him as a WR?

What moment showed him that he is an elite level NFL WR?

How does he feel about maybe being elected into the HoF?

Who is his favorite non-Bronco WR to watch today?

Has John called him yet to ask his help with the Broncos?

and if you can....just thank him on behalf of the fans for being one of the greatest players to watch in terms of talent and great person skills.
                          Last edited by Hadez; 05-06-2011, 07:00 AM.
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                          X