• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC10KC31KC88
    replied
    Re: I am really scared about MNF

Originally posted by communist
    Guys today was Upset Sunday:

KC all over Atlanta (56-10): I dont doubt the Chiefs, but no one would have predicted this.

SD beat CAR: not to mention At Carolina

Arz beat SEA.

NO beat OAK: At the black hole.

JAX beat IND: At the Dome.

MIA beat STL: The same STL that beat SEA at home 2 weeks ago with that amazing 4th quarter comeback.

Those are some upsets, and were defenetely not the critics pick... so now I am so scared for the Broncos.

Someone in the pregame predicted the Bengals over Broncos would be the upset of the week. I hope it does not happen.
    KC was the favorite in the game today so that not an upset!

Leave a comment:

• HORSEPOWER 56
    replied
    I know there were some upsets this week but really you guys these are the Bengals. They are due to win another game but it's not going to be at our expense tomorrow. I'd be worried if they were 0-6 like Miami. There was a rumor that Kitna might start and that raised an eyebrow for a second (only a second mind you) but that turned out ot be false and I'm sorry I give Cincy about 1 in 1000 chance of winning tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    First one who scores wins...

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    we need to come out fast like a 3 n out then score or have long drive right off the start.....n get the momentum our way there obvisously gunna be hyped they'll pull out all the tricks...n a couple turnovers wouldnt hurt either....gotta win this game....

i say 27-13....

Leave a comment:

• _BrusT_
    replied
    True words

Leave a comment:

• GriffinRB22
    replied
    dont worry good teams over come it

Leave a comment:

• communist
    replied
    I am really scared about MNF

Guys today was Upset Sunday:

KC all over Atlanta (56-10): I dont doubt the Chiefs, but no one would have predicted this.

SD beat CAR: not to mention At Carolina

Arz beat SEA.

NO beat OAK: At the black hole.

JAX beat IND: At the Dome.

MIA beat STL: The same STL that beat SEA at home 2 weeks ago with that amazing 4th quarter comeback.

Those are some upsets, and were defenetely not the critics pick... so now I am so scared for the Broncos.

Someone in the pregame predicted the Bengals over Broncos would be the upset of the week. I hope it does not happen.
    Last edited by communist; 10-24-2004, 07:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• _BrusT_
    replied
    No game's ever easy. At least it wouldn't be supposed to be. I am looking forward for the MNG. I have confidence in them.

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    Originally posted by broncophan
    I am worried that our game on Monday night may be "trap" game......hope we are ready to play, because I have a feeling the bengals won't play like a 1-4 team!!!
    I am not......I know it's different teams different years...but the bunguls are the bunguls.....I was at the the broncos at bengals game last year and the bengals fans were excited about 1/2 of a quarter the rest was boo birds just like the raiders.....Plus I fell this broncos team is much better than last years team and the bengals have regressed..............ALOT!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• broncophan
    replied
    I am worried that our game on Monday night may be "trap" game......hope we are ready to play, because I have a feeling the bengals won't play like a 1-4 team!!!

Leave a comment:

• GriffinRB22
    replied
    how bout Miami they played impressive

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    jets just scored

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    I wouldn't have minded if they had lost, they are coming due and Cleveland did play them hard. Just a matter to see who knocks them & the pats off.

Leave a comment:

• Double_L
    replied
    Philadelphia finally wins... we were that close to another upset

Leave a comment:

• Lynch Bailey247
    replied
    o ok sorry i didnt know this thread was up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X