Bronco Unifroms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Unifroms

I don't know if anyone here is in the know. It would be nice to see the Broncos wear either the Orange alternate jerseys next week vs Clevland or their throwback 1986 jerseys they wore against Dallas on Thanksgiving in 2001!

any thoughts?

John

Hell YES!

I thought for sure they would show up yesterday in the the throw-back ORANGE with it being the "wear your Orange" day at Mile High.

I wish they would have...probably would have beat the cheifs by even MORE
    -----------------------------------------
    Is Atwater around? Terrell Owens needs a SMACK DOWN!

Comment

Orange Jerseys Kick A$$

They need to wear them SOON, cause their play'n like the CRUSH of OLD right now

Anyway I'd like to get an orange Jake jersey too, I could only get customised blue or white ones so I got the blue with "SNAKE" on the back. BUT I REALLY WANT an ORANGE ONE

Comment

I actually think they should save the orange (alternate) jerseys for the Sunday night game against Indianapolis. Is it possible for them to wear those jerseys at an away game?
        My other love...
        sigpic
        305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

im all for it, i was crushed when they went to these new gay ones. In my opinion they are the worst in the NFL, by far.
          chad c

Comment

No alternate Orange! Those are ugly, and I don't like the concept of a third Jersey anyways! A throwback is one thing but the alternate jersey is just a way to sell more merchandise. I like doing throwbacks though because I love the broncos old uniforms and the uni's before them with the orange helmets are awesome too! Keep it simple and worry about the game. What happens every time Nortre Dame puts on the green uni's? They loose.....keep it normal. Don't jinx a 2 game dominating streak over AFC West teams by changing up uni's.

Comment

The uniform is about $$$$$$

Nice to know that we have fashion police on this post. I was more disappointed in the fans not having that place decked-out in orange. They panned into the stands and by that view, not enough orange for my eyes. I love the new uniforms and infact, I love when they wear all blue. The only thing I care really about is that they are the Broncos and they won. The old "D" logo had a horse with a cold a lot of people use to tell me.
              Bronco Pride is more than skin deep, it's to the bone.

Comment

Bronco unis over the years

For all to check out. See the Broncos uniforms and helmets since inception in 1960.

I would like to see the retro orange unis from 1986 or a white jersey with orange pants from 1978.

I hope all is well with everyone, Happy Holidays and Go Broncos, get us the 3rd Super Bowl!

http://www.athlegraphic.com/FFP/

Comment

that would be cool if they wore something like this for some away games:

Comment

Originally posted by thrillho
                    that would be cool if they wore something like this for some away games:

I like it.
                    Winter is Coming!

Comment

Re: The uniform is about $$$$$$

Originally posted by BroncoPhoenix
                      Nice to know that we have fashion police on this post. I was more disappointed in the fans not having that place decked-out in orange. They panned into the stands and by that view, not enough orange for my eyes. I love the new uniforms and infact, I love when they wear all blue. The only thing I care really about is that they are the Broncos and they won. The old "D" logo had a horse with a cold a lot of people use to tell me.
                      ive got a shannon sharpe alternate ornge, but my favorite by fas is all blue (shirt and pants)
                      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Can't wear orange against the Colts on Sunday night because the Colts usually wears Blue jerseys.

Would surprise me if the Colts bust out the blue pants!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

reply to last message

I suggested white jerseys with orange pants.
                          See Bronco uniforms from 1978.

http://www.athlegraphic.com/FFP/

Comment

I can see that but I thinkt hat would be ugly!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

How about then the white jerseys with oranage stripe with blue pants. The reverse of their alternate jerseys of this year!

Comment

Working...
                              X