Shanny's revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanny's revenge

We all know how Shanny loves gettin revenge against certain teams, especially oakland. I think shanny is lookin forward to next week to get revenge from when dillon ran for 278 on us 3 years ago. I think we can not only expect to see a big day from droughns, but we may even see a certain single game rushing record broken on monday.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Re: Shanny's revenge

Originally posted by Milehigh117
    We all know how Shanny loves gettin revenge against certain teams, especially oakland. I think shanny is lookin forward to next week to get revenge from when dillon ran for 278 on us 3 years ago. I think we can not only expect to see a big day from droughns, but we may even see a certain single game rushing record broken on monday.
    Except that Dillion is no longer a Bengal. Plus, I think we walloped the Bengals pretty good on opening day last year.

I'm just hoping the Broncos don't have problems getting motivated for the 1-4, cellar-dwelling Bengals.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

lets just keep in mind that the 1-4 chiefs put a schlacking on the 4-1 falcons..........56-10

my point...........keep focused and lets whoop the crap out of cincinn. like we should.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

Im not sure RD will have a big game a good game but not big.

Comment

Originally posted by Q_Ball22
          Im not sure RD will have a big game a good game but not big.
          Why's that?
          ------

Comment

Dont think he will get as many carries as he has been. Also house wont be playing and his blocking is definately a plus. RD is not a homerun threat he gets 4-6 yard runs usually with the occasional 10-15 yard runs. I say he gets 100-115 yards monday night

Comment

I think RD made a lot of runs in the last few weeks with Carswell blocking all the time...

it's all part of the scheme. Now if Q was in there, he'll have a GREAT game...

if only he was the starter.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I still think Q will contribute in many other ways which could lead to many other things thats the best part about it not knowing what will happen next when you have good depth at key positions

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  I think RD made a lot of runs in the last few weeks with Carswell blocking all the time...

it's all part of the scheme. Now if Q was in there, he'll have a GREAT game...

if only he was the starter.
                  I cringed when they put Q in last week. I just picture him fumbling the ball away. Damn Jaguars.

Comment

Dude will you forget about the fumble what do the players say forget about it and keep moving forward do you think plummer throws an Int and then keeps thinking about it if he did we wouldnt be where we are at 5-1

Comment

Originally posted by Q_Ball22
                      Dont think he will get as many carries as he has been. Also house wont be playing and his blocking is definately a plus. RD is not a homerun threat he gets 4-6 yard runs usually with the occasional 10-15 yard runs. I say he gets 100-115 yards monday night
                      Depends on what you mean by "occasional" because he's been getting a good number of 10+ yard runs.

And if we get a lead against the league's worst rushing defense, you don't think we'll be feeding Droughns the ball?
                      ------

Comment

if you noticed,a lot of the plays had carswell go into motion to fullback and block and ruben would get good runs.we need patrick or jeb to block good because carswell is important to our running.since when was his nickname house?

Comment

I dont think RD will get 38 carries i think it will be spread out a bit more Q might get some more carries a week further removed from the ankle sprain he had he might bust some long runs he a homerun threat. Thats why im saying RD will have a good game not a big game.

Comment

yeah and my one loss memphis tigers went up to cinci on saturday and got blown out by the bearcats. could be a bad omen...
                            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                              yeah and my one loss memphis tigers went up to cinci on saturday and got blown out by the bearcats. could be a bad omen...
                              I'm sure they're both intertwined, some how....
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X