Shanny's revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q_Ball22
    I dont think RD will get 38 carries i think it will be spread out a bit more Q might get some more carries a week further removed from the ankle sprain he had he might bust some long runs he a homerun threat. Thats why im saying RD will have a good game not a big game.
    Are youa Bronco fan or a Q fan?

You should be saying more optimistic stuff then post just to get a rise out of folks.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Droughns could bust a big one, he is a fairly quick guy at 4.66. Remember when he dragged 2 guys for a 30 yard gain against the Panthers? Q would have been stuffed 25 yards sooner. Oh well, I had high hopes for Q.

Comment

Im a broncos fan just because i say RD will have a good game and the ball might be spread out a little more you question what im a fan of i am. Im a Q fan im RD fan with an opinion of how i see it going down which is what all these posts are.

Comment

Im a broncos fan just because i say RD will have a good game and the ball might be spread out a little more you question what im a fan of i am. Im a Q fan im RD fan with an opinion of how i see it going down which is what all these posts are.
          Well...don't jump up and down when RD breaks for a long run. Just sit there and go "Oh man, I knew he was going to have a good game but not a great game because this is not how I predicted it."

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Why wouldnt i jump up and down i like RD and the broncos i hope he does break some long runs but i also hope the rest of the team does well too. Including backups so dont jump up and down when Q comes in for what little bit of carries he gets and busts a long run

Comment

Dude will you forget about the fumble what do the players say forget about it and keep moving forward do you think plummer throws an Int and then keeps thinking about it if he did we wouldnt be where we are at 5-1
              Plunger keeps thinking about it because he throws another one the next series and the next !!

BBQ Crow served up by the CHIEFS
              I got 2 words for you!! Larry Johnson

CHIEFS-38
              Donkeys-16

Comment

Working...
              X