X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC10KC31KC88
    replied
    Originally posted by Q_Ball22
    Dude will you forget about the fumble what do the players say forget about it and keep moving forward do you think plummer throws an Int and then keeps thinking about it if he did we wouldnt be where we are at 5-1
    Plunger keeps thinking about it because he throws another one the next series and the next !!

Leave a comment:

• Q_Ball22
    replied
    Why wouldnt i jump up and down i like RD and the broncos i hope he does break some long runs but i also hope the rest of the team does well too. Including backups so dont jump up and down when Q comes in for what little bit of carries he gets and busts a long run

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Im a broncos fan just because i say RD will have a good game and the ball might be spread out a little more you question what im a fan of i am. Im a Q fan im RD fan with an opinion of how i see it going down which is what all these posts are.
    Well...don't jump up and down when RD breaks for a long run. Just sit there and go "Oh man, I knew he was going to have a good game but not a great game because this is not how I predicted it."

Leave a comment:

• Q_Ball22
    replied
    Im a broncos fan just because i say RD will have a good game and the ball might be spread out a little more you question what im a fan of i am. Im a Q fan im RD fan with an opinion of how i see it going down which is what all these posts are.

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Droughns could bust a big one, he is a fairly quick guy at 4.66. Remember when he dragged 2 guys for a 30 yard gain against the Panthers? Q would have been stuffed 25 yards sooner. Oh well, I had high hopes for Q.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    I dont think RD will get 38 carries i think it will be spread out a bit more Q might get some more carries a week further removed from the ankle sprain he had he might bust some long runs he a homerun threat. Thats why im saying RD will have a good game not a big game.
    Are youa Bronco fan or a Q fan?

You should be saying more optimistic stuff then post just to get a rise out of folks.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by chickennob2
    yeah and my one loss memphis tigers went up to cinci on saturday and got blown out by the bearcats. could be a bad omen...
    I'm sure they're both intertwined, some how....

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    yeah and my one loss memphis tigers went up to cinci on saturday and got blown out by the bearcats. could be a bad omen...

Leave a comment:

• Q_Ball22
    replied
    I dont think RD will get 38 carries i think it will be spread out a bit more Q might get some more carries a week further removed from the ankle sprain he had he might bust some long runs he a homerun threat. Thats why im saying RD will have a good game not a big game.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    if you noticed,a lot of the plays had carswell go into motion to fullback and block and ruben would get good runs.we need patrick or jeb to block good because carswell is important to our running.since when was his nickname house?

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Dont think he will get as many carries as he has been. Also house wont be playing and his blocking is definately a plus. RD is not a homerun threat he gets 4-6 yard runs usually with the occasional 10-15 yard runs. I say he gets 100-115 yards monday night
    Depends on what you mean by "occasional" because he's been getting a good number of 10+ yard runs.

And if we get a lead against the league's worst rushing defense, you don't think we'll be feeding Droughns the ball?

Leave a comment:

• Q_Ball22
    replied
    Dude will you forget about the fumble what do the players say forget about it and keep moving forward do you think plummer throws an Int and then keeps thinking about it if he did we wouldnt be where we are at 5-1

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    I think RD made a lot of runs in the last few weeks with Carswell blocking all the time...

it's all part of the scheme. Now if Q was in there, he'll have a GREAT game...

if only he was the starter.
    I cringed when they put Q in last week. I just picture him fumbling the ball away. Damn Jaguars.

Leave a comment:

• Q_Ball22
    replied
    I still think Q will contribute in many other ways which could lead to many other things thats the best part about it not knowing what will happen next when you have good depth at key positions

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    I think RD made a lot of runs in the last few weeks with Carswell blocking all the time...

it's all part of the scheme. Now if Q was in there, he'll have a GREAT game...

if only he was the starter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X