Thanks for the favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the favor

As a Pats' fan, I would like to thank your team for putting us in position for the home field advantage.

It was nice that the Pats were able to return the favor.

I'll be rooting for you guys to keep it going and shutting the Fish out of the playoffs.

Broncs vs. Pats in January at Gillette? That should be a good game. See you then....

what an awesome game that was! that snow was rediculous! awesome game, and as a broncos fan i couldn't have loved the outcome more!

Comment

And thank you for dispatching the Dolphins when we really needed it
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

since i couldnt watch the broncos game, i was watching the pats/dolphins game. im glad you guys won. it was cool watching the fans throw up snow as a new kind of celebration. that was very nice! Good luck!
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Thanks for the favor

Originally posted by dropKickMurphy

Broncs vs. Pats in January at Gillette? That should be a good game. See you then....
          As of right now, yes, if the Broncos beat the division champion they face (it would be Indy if the playoffs started today), as the lowest seed, they would travel to NE.

That would be a great game, considering the recent history of the last 5 years or so.

KC would get a bye and then get the winner of the div champ 4-wildcard 1 winner.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            since i couldnt watch the broncos game, i was watching the pats/dolphins game. im glad you guys won. it was cool watching the fans throw up snow as a new kind of celebration. that was very nice! Good luck!
            I was in the same boat lava. Gotta take the hat off to the fans there. Quite a few o' those seats were covered in 3 feet of snow, but the fans scooped out little areas where they could and had a blast. I'm definately glad the pats won.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncs and Pats in a rematch either. Our game was pretty tight last time.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
              I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncs and Pats in a rematch either. Our game was pretty tight last time.

Nuff said...
              Denver lost a heartbreaker in the last 30 seconds. I would definitely like a rematch.
              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

no problem dropkickmurphy. we have to thank u too for allowing us to move ahead of miami.

u said u'll be rooting for us the rest of the way to keep miami out of the playoffs; well we'll be rootin for u too to keep KC from getting the home field advantage. but i would really like to play KC again in the divisional playoffs. either way both would be a great rematch for us

Good luck pats.. GOOO BRONOCOS
                "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Re: Thanks for the favor

Originally posted by dropKickMurphy
                  As a Pats' fan, I would like to thank your team for putting us in position for the home field advantage.

It was nice that the Pats were able to return the favor.

I'll be rooting for you guys to keep it going and shutting the Fish out of the playoffs.

Gotta give high respect to the Pats for playing in a blizzard. How do they do it ???

Comment

While I think the Pats are very beatable, one thing about them scares me.

Bill Belichick

Comment

The game Sunday in New England was total domination.

The visual of all the people throwing snow in the air after the touchdown looked awesome.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                      X