No announcement yet.

Short Message To My Bronco Buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we may have to form a Canadian division for the Broncos....it seems more and more are coming out of the woodwork!!!

Sorry USA.....you're stuck with us......but we'll bring beer and bacon!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Can, your optimism is infectious!!!! I too am excited right now. Aside from the fact we don't actually have football, the idea of what we're trying to build and do is why I'm pumped for the year.

But, I also try not to remember these same feelings one year ago...

GO BRONCOS!!!

WE WANT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by johnjoda View Post
      Great positive post.

I have been energized by a couple of things.

Maybe the grade of the draft should be demonstrated in the last pick. Beal is going to be great.

When Tim Tebow and Von met at John Lynch's event: TT asks "do you want to work out" 2 good, talented young men who love to play football.

The future is so bright I have to wear shades
      that's the spirit gang......

eb - you're honourary Canadian in my books

jj - Montana and Canada are attached at the hip......had a great trip there with the family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        we may have to form a Canadian division for the Broncos....it seems more and more are coming out of the woodwork!!!

Sorry USA.....you're stuck with us......but we'll bring beer and bacon!!!:thumb:

Pretty soon I'll be rooming 5 minutes from the border so.....thats gotta count for something
        sigpic
        Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
          Pretty soon I'll be rooming 5 minutes from the border so.....thats gotta count for something
          That's close enough......when the north breeze blows, it will be give you the sweet smell of Canada......

Hopefully they're frying some bacon now and again......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Between the report on Tebow and Miller working out together after the charity event, and Tebow getting the TE's involved in player work outs, I am loving what I'm hearing.

Now if the freaking owners and players would just pull their heads out of their hineys and let the season begin, I will be ecstatic!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
              Between the report on Tebow and Miller working out together after the charity event, and Tebow getting the TE's involved in player work outs, I am loving what I'm hearing.

Now if the freaking owners and players would just pull their heads out of their hineys and let the season begin, I will be ecstatic!:thumb:
              +1 man :thumb:
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post

I think some of them have mistakenly assumed that being in the spotlight (for this process) is making them important.......in fact, each thing they say or do that does not conclude this mess is another waste of time and energy.

I think they should flip a coin over the money gap.....hey, why not, that's how we start big games right!

Or, and this may take a second longer, divide it in 2

This is a game gentlemen!!!!

Comment

Can - you got some good stuff. You seem like an old timer who has a lot of wisdom, advice and sayings that you like to share. Ever thought of starting a BLOG because a lot of this is BLOG material. CHeer fellow bronco fan...

Comment

Originally posted by RobG View Post
                    Can - you got some good stuff. You seem like an old timer who has a lot of wisdom, advice and sayings that you like to share. Ever thought of starting a BLOG because a lot of this is BLOG material. CHeer fellow bronco fan...
                    Thanks Rob!!

But you'd have to pay people to read it!

Comment

Originally posted by RobG View Post
                      You seem like an old timer who has a lot of wisdom
                      This is at least half correct. I'll let you decide which half is the correct one, though.

Good, positive, rabble-rousing Dave!
                      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                      FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                        This is at least half correct. I'll let you decide which half is the correct one, though.

Good, positive, rabble-rousing Dave!
                        hey Matt.......

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...you know too much!

Nice hearing from you bud!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Thanks Rob!!

But you'd have to pay people to read it!
                          Hahah

Granted, you're only 6 years older than my dad (hope you were into the muscle car scene). Still rare to find someone who is able to write and put thoughts down well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post

Add another Canadian to your list... I'm an east coaster though have been in love with team since the 80's yeah I'm that old...

read a lot but don't post much... Stay positive CanDB I love our direction too and think we finally have people in charge who don't treat football like rocket science... I loved Shanny but his drafting was like a Dan Brown novel and McD well his moves are well documented... I think both are great coaches but we have finally figured out that we want good players who are good people and then we will coach them up and let the chips fall where they will... Go Broncos!
                            Another maritimer eh? I'm from Halifax! I'm only 20 years old but have been a Broncos fan since birth. My family is from Boulder, CO and only moved here a year before I was born so it's inbred.

Anyhow, I feel ya Can. I feel like we are truly moving in a good direction. I believe we will improve dramatically this season, I don't rule out playoffs as a possibility. As far as I see it, the AFC West is up for grabs for any of the four teams, there is no one clear "team to beat". In saying as much, I think by the end of next season we will quickly forget about our team being "the second worst team in the league" and our questions will soon be "can we put in the final pieces to take this team to the elite level/superbowl in the next 1-2 years?".
                            The Magic Is Back! IN ELWAY WE TRUST!

Comment

Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
                              Another maritimer eh? I'm from Halifax! I'm only 20 years old but have been a Broncos fan since birth. My family is from Boulder, CO and only moved here a year before I was born so it's inbred.

Anyhow, I feel ya Can. I feel like we are truly moving in a good direction. I believe we will improve dramatically this season, I don't rule out playoffs as a possibility. As far as I see it, the AFC West is up for grabs for any of the four teams, there is no one clear "team to beat". In saying as much, I think by the end of next season we will quickly forget about our team being "the second worst team in the league" and our questions will soon be "can we put in the final pieces to take this team to the elite level/superbowl in the next 1-2 years?".
                              another one!!! check out the Canadian thread....:thumb:

Comment

Well, I'm not Canadian, but I'm close enough....eh? As a season ticket holder I'm pretty pumped for the 2011 season! Can't wait to see this Fox run team. These past few years have been brutal!

Comment

Working...
                                X