X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Bonus: Champ Bailey

Here is a little clip of Champ Bailey in the Top 100

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...s-Champ-Bailey

so your tellin me champ isnt in the top 100 players in the nfl..... your joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six View Post
      so your tellin me champ isnt in the top 100 players in the nfl..... your joking right?
      yeah he is
      theyre just showing clips of it

Comment

I believe it was said that only the Bengals and Jaguars have only one player in the top 100. If that is true, what other player do we have on our team that is consider in the top 100 of 2011? Dawkins?

Comment

Originally posted by Morningplastic View Post
          I believe it was said that only the Bengals and Jaguars have only one player in the top 100. If that is true, what other player do we have on our team that is consider in the top 100 of 2011? Dawkins?
          Dumervil and Dawkins perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by red 19 View Post
            Dumervil and Dawkins perhaps...
            It's top 100 players of 2011 so maybe loyd, cladys is a possibility
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              It's top 100 players of 2011 so maybe loyd, cladys is a possibility
              Actually I dont believe Dawkins will make the cut, but I think Dumervil and Clady will.

Comment

Well, I thought maybe these players wouldn`t make it since it is for the season of 2011. However, McNabb made it so they could very well have a chance. I think Lloyd might very well be on there.

Comment

Id say probably

clady
                  lloyd
                  champ
                  DJ- maybe

Champ better be within the top 20 or he will once again be getting robbed by our terrible defense.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else think Clady didn't have the best year last year?

I'd say Llyod, Bailey, Dawkins (except for missing some games) and maybe even D.J. woul all have to be in the running.
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Definitely not Dawkins. He has no place starting on an NFL team.

Comment

lloyd won't make that list
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                          Definitely not Dawkins. He has no place starting on an NFL team.
                          Dawkins probably will, its a popularity test since its voted on by peers. McNabb in no way should have made the top 100. Lloyd, Dumervil, and Clady do not have a chance of making the list.

Comment

Lloyd, Bailey, Dumervil, Clady

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                              Is it just me or does anyone else think Clady didn't have the best year last year?
                              Yes, that's very accurate.

Considering that he was coming off a huge knee injury, and the fact that Orton is the replication of a statue in the pocket; Clady was bound to have a bad season.

Comment

Working...
                              X