This season's goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few things..

1- Tebow needs to start. We aren't winning the SB this year, so might as well let him get some experience this year.

2- Would like to see our young players develop. Like Tebow, Moreno, Ayers, Cox, McBath, Miller, Irving, Moore, etc, etc.

3- I'm hopeful our run defense can improve to 15-17ish.

Super Bowl is always the goal, but i'd take a 7-8 win season and show improvements.

Comment

My goal for the year is 8-8. Double the wins, and win most at home and I'll be happy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        It is embarresing if the teams number 1 goal is not win a superbowl.
        What is worse... is an entire league that is prepared to CANCEL the superbowl.

Rat [email protected][email protected]*ds
        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
          What is worse... is an entire league that is prepared to CANCEL the superbowl.

Rat [email protected][email protected]*ds
          Yeh I know. Just wish the whole thing would get sorted out already so we can get TT practising in proper workouts with hitting. And also so Free Agency would begin.

These workouts and split camps of players working out with QB's needs to end IMO. They need to be competing with one and other.

Comment

^^^exactly. I got my frustration out and said my POV on my lockout song can't wait til I feel better so I can go to my brothers house and mix the vocals (my computer crashed so I record there or my other brothers house) on the topic I will NOT be surprised if were playin on SB sunday

Comment

Working...
            X