Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• themadfanatic
    replied
    ^^^exactly. I got my frustration out and said my POV on my lockout song can't wait til I feel better so I can go to my brothers house and mix the vocals (my computer crashed so I record there or my other brothers house) on the topic I will NOT be surprised if were playin on SB sunday

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    What is worse... is an entire league that is prepared to CANCEL the superbowl.

Rat [email protected][email protected]*ds
    Yeh I know. Just wish the whole thing would get sorted out already so we can get TT practising in proper workouts with hitting. And also so Free Agency would begin.

These workouts and split camps of players working out with QB's needs to end IMO. They need to be competing with one and other.

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    It is embarresing if the teams number 1 goal is not win a superbowl.
    What is worse... is an entire league that is prepared to CANCEL the superbowl.

Rat [email protected][email protected]*ds

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    My goal for the year is 8-8. Double the wins, and win most at home and I'll be happy.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    A few things..

1- Tebow needs to start. We aren't winning the SB this year, so might as well let him get some experience this year.

2- Would like to see our young players develop. Like Tebow, Moreno, Ayers, Cox, McBath, Miller, Irving, Moore, etc, etc.

3- I'm hopeful our run defense can improve to 15-17ish.

Super Bowl is always the goal, but i'd take a 7-8 win season and show improvements.

Leave a comment:

• red19
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    What is a realistic goal for the up coming season to be considered a success. Is it. 500? 9 - 7? A playoff spot?
    I would say a realistic goal would simply be infusing youth into the rotation. We could have a good core of younger guys and hopefully they get the chance to make plays and show what the future may bring.

I think the fact that we won 4 games despite the injuries, poor defense and coaching/scheme changes shows that we werent that far off from being a .500 team. So for me an 8-8 or 9-7 record should be expected, anything better than that would mean we are prob playoff bound.

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    Goal for the season is of course SB.....But in all honestly this team talent wise is in the bottom 4 or 5 in the league, and the little we have is really young and unproven. So I think that 5 or 6 wins would be a good season. I think that our O is going to really fall off this season, and I think our D is going to be very young and going to get beat up.....This season is going to be full of growing pains (right now I say we are 5-11).....But with a year under their belts.....Some experience for TT, and the D, a back to shoulder the load (or at least the starter reps), a WR that can make plays.......We get some of this and 2012 is going to be on the uptrend

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Every season's goal is the Super Bowl.

We saw with Tebow that he can get this offense going and when he is feeling it, watch out. If his guys are covered he will beat you with his legs. We have great potential on the o-line who, with a season behind them, might turn that potential into a consistent force. We have very good receivers with a mix of vets and youth.

On defense we have a lock-down secondary, especially if Moore/Carter can adapt to pro speed in a hurry. Our linebackers are questionable with a high reward possibility. There is an arsenal of pass rushers.

All we need to do is dish out some $$ in FA, grab a couple of the hottest defensive tackles, and the only thing that can hold this team back is chemistry.

There are a lot of if's that won't be answered until Week 1, so my guess is a 10-6 season with room for better. Then again, we have a tough schedule.

Leave a comment:

• biglig
    replied
    Obviously every team plays any season to win the superbowl, but I think in our case it is important to set and accomplish short term goals. I think a winning season (9 games) is a good stepping stone. Then the division, playoffs, and SB. If we improve our D to the middle of the pack (15 or so), that alone will net us 4 more wins (than last year). Throw in a solid running attack- another 2-3 games improvement. Its entirely possible. I will be satisfied with visible improvements every where but especially on D and the running game.

Leave a comment:

• blonddad
    replied
    Win the AFC West head-to-head. Go no worse than 4-2 within the division.

Restore team pride. Bring in former Broncos and get the team believing again that the Broncos are supposed to win games.

Find our QB. I really want Tebow to succeed. (And I think he can.)

Stop being a defensive laughingstock. Get tough, get nasty, stop being nice. No more embarrassing games where we never stop the other team.

Leave a comment:

• rainmaker
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    This is what I'm talkin about! Later for all that "5-9 wins" and "improved defense" garbage. Every year our goals should be:

1. , this is primary in this division and after that 59pt embarrassment sending Al and his Raiders to play water polo with Bin Laden should be priority numer uno.

2. Re-own the AFC West. We own that crown, everybody else is just borrowing. And you can see it don't fit proper since SD chokes, Chokeland choked in 2002, and KC was fakin'!

3.SB or bust baby!!!!! With this being the #1 goal that the other 2 objectives help us meet.

So I'm with you I LOVE 19-0 as a goal. That's realistic to me until our record shows ?-1. I want Championships not "mid-range defenses" or "better growth". I'm all in as a fan. I have every SB that we're not in to the point where I do host a party, very k.a. i must say, but I hardly watch. The only goal should be for SB Sunday to be "Orange Sunday".
    People may laugh at 19-0 but unless your goal is to win every game one by one, you won't get to the more realistic 8-8 season at all.

If you set your goal at 8-8, when the S hits the F in the fourth quarter the team will bail, saying well our goal is 8-8 so we can afford to drop this one...

So if i were coach I would say win today!, every day, isn't that 19-0?

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Super Bowl or bust like every NFL teams goal. If you're not holding up Vince Lombardi trophy at the end of season than it's a failure I remember Shannon Sharpe saying this on America's game. With that said I think 7 or 8 wins is great team goal compared what we where last year 4-12.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahrum View Post
    19-0

eeeeyup
    This is what I'm talkin about! Later for all that "5-9 wins" and "improved defense" garbage. Every year our goals should be:

1. , this is primary in this division and after that 59pt embarrassment sending Al and his Raiders to play water polo with Bin Laden should be priority numer uno.

2. Re-own the AFC West. We own that crown, everybody else is just borrowing. And you can see it don't fit proper since SD chokes, Chokeland choked in 2002, and KC was fakin'!

3.SB or bust baby!!!!! With this being the #1 goal that the other 2 objectives help us meet.

So I'm with you I LOVE 19-0 as a goal. That's realistic to me until our record shows ?-1. I want Championships not "mid-range defenses" or "better growth". I'm all in as a fan. I have every SB that we're not in to the point where I do host a party, very k.a. i must say, but I hardly watch. The only goal should be for SB Sunday to be "Orange Sunday".

Leave a comment:

• Ahrum
    replied
    19-0

eeeeyup

Leave a comment:

• themadfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
    of course, every team does. No matter how bad your team is the GOAL should be superbowl, doesnt matter what your record was, what your team looks like or who is playing quarterback.

Now what I think will happen is somewhere in the 4-6 win area.
    I was with until the 4-6 wins part. I say we goin 10 and 6, I say we goin to the ship

Leave a comment:

Working...
X