Reuben Droughns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it Pikman, you stole my idea
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

IMO, Reuben played his best game ever Sunday against the Chefs. At least I don't remember a more impressive performance by him.
      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Droughns allowed Portis to break a lot the last few weeks along with Patrick Hape. That is the second time Portis has broken through the Chiefs' line when Hape was in the backfield....coincidence? Or is Hape a better blocker than we give him?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

he might be too small for a TE. How many of those runs by Portis was Hape in?
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Hape was in for Droughns when he sprained his ankle....and was the last break Portis was in before they took him out of the lineup.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Personally I think Droughns is a great player at FB, but I gotta agree with Rascal. I think he's way too small to be considered at TE. Just outta couriosity... I wonder if Mike Anderson could be considered at TE, thus moving Droughns to full time FB? Either way... we are good at FB right now, and I'd hate to get rid of either player.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Working...
              X