Which qb has the lockerooms support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which qb has the lockerooms support?

Dmac the biggest clown no knowledge hack definition of idiot media said the entire offense are ortonary guys lol, not tebow guys.

The source to me has zero credibility and honestly is a fool that only makes listeners more stupid for listening, which I try not to on the way home. But still he said it, and makes me wonder.

Josina Anderson tweeted today tebow is getting with an unnamed wr soon to throw, and he said he has as well. Champ glowed about him last year, and a player 1st hand to me backed Tebow last year that tebow deserved to start.

Does anyone think there might be a divide of opinions, do they care, or is that on the back burner. I think its nothing, but again I should not have listened to that moron who talks out of his along with Alfred Newton. My bad. There isnt much factual evidence for me to say, maybe dum mac has off the record convos with b lloyd who was on the show alot, who is a buddy of ortons, but who has also publicly supported tebow.
    Last edited by blue diamond; 05-13-2011, 08:05 PM.
    sigpic

Tebow.... watch the last three games.

Comment

ENOUGH!

:brick:
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Well it could be true but it might not be. This thread will turn into the same thing many threads have. However I can see the older players maybe being more on board a little with a Orton as he is an older guy and some may think Tebows rar rar is annoying. I think Chris Kuper looked like he wanted to tell Tebow to go away on the mic'ed up video when he said to Kuper lets go or something and Brandon Lloyd has said on 1043 The Fan a few times that Rar Rar doesn't do anything for him.

However if he said the locker room was on board more with Tebow would you say you don't beleive DMAC or would you.

I wouldn't read to much into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          ENOUGH!

I'm gonna agree here Joe...I don't think we need yet another thread that's gonna be divisive. Of course there's going to be differing opinions in the locker rooms. Of course the players have loyalties. Even if Tebow is gonna become one of the greatest players Denver has ever had, certain players are still going to be loyal to Orton. It's only natural.

I would imagine a lot of the players like both of them, and really don't appreciate being caught in the middle. Considering how bad the team was last year they just need to be considered with keeping their jobs, not with picking sides between their two teammates.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I don't expect this thread to make it the night. Lock it down and delete it. The title is too provocative.

Comment

Dmac was referring to Alfred speaking the day before about him stating the WRs, or a select few, were Orton supporters. Then he stated the following day that it sounds as if the O are Orton supporters as well. If you listen to the show, Dmac is very much a Tebow supporter so his comment about the Orton supporters isn't based on his personal liking.

With that, Dmac can definitely be a lot of what you said above and it sure sounds like you are sliding in a topic for discussion in your absolute hatred for the guy. If you can't stand the show then why do you even listen?

Now to answer your question, if there was one...I have absolutely no idea who supports who more than the other. Unless you are in the locker room or a fly on the wall, no one knows. I'm sure all have their opinions and respect for both guys as neither has done anything to hurt that. I am pretty sure they will support whoever gives them the best chance to win. Who that is, don't know, but we will find out soon enough.
              sigpic

Comment

I listen for Stink, hes good on radio, knows his stuff, and is factually on point. He deserves better.

I think it was just another case of dum mac talking out of his . But it made me wonder if trading orton could create a lockerroom issue.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  ENOUGH!

It's a legit question and one that might have a significant impact on our season - a split team is not going to do anyone, any good.

If I had to guess, I'd say the WR would prefer Orton because they enjoyed better stats under McD's O.

With Fox coming in and emphasing the run, this is less likely to be an issue with Orton / Tebow.

I recall late last year, B Lloyd going from Orton one week to praising Tebow the next.

The fact we're not hearing much about Tebow being with the team, cannot be construed as good. It might not actually be a bad thing, but definitely not a positive.
                  Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Once Elway buys the whole line Diamond crusted Gold watches like he did when he was QB I think they will love whoever is standing behind em !
                    sigpic
                    I Adopt #77 well damn!
                    Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                    Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
                      I listen for Stink, hes good on radio, knows his stuff, and is factually on point. He deserves better.

I think it was just another case of dum mac talking out of his . But it made me wonder if trading orton could create a lockerroom issue.
                      Mac may be a nice guy, but he can be a blow hard. Just accept it. That's what I've done.
                      sigpic

Comment

I talked to the locker room... They are backing Elway.

Comment

I speculate that Tebow is considered the inevitable heir apparent, a larger than life character that will not be held off for long. Orton is considered a well-liked veteran who got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They're human. There's got to be feelings going both ways, as there have probably been with every player turnover they've had to deal with their whole careers. You like the old guy, you get used to dealing with the new guy.

One thing they know -- you can't fake it in the NFL. They know if Tebow doesn't have it, he'll implode.

Comment

Dmac is not a credible source; until we compare him to Josina Anderson.

That said, the players will support the quarterback.

Note the period. That's the end of the statement. They will support the person that is at the helm, because they all want to win.

I do believe Orton is far more of a leader than most people on this board give him credit for. The fact that he's not a flamboyant leader is lost on many, but having seen "introspective leadership" first-hand, I believe Orton is a tremendous leader.

I think Tebow has a different leadership style, but is also capable of being a strong leader.

Right now, Orton is the starter; because he earned it. Thus, most of the players probably are behind him; as it should be.

If that changes, so will the stance of most of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by NaranMuk View Post
                              I talked to the locker room... They are backing Elway.
                              Yeah, but since it's the offseason.....and a lock out, nobody was in that locker room.

It's not healthy to talk to walls hombre.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X